Author Topic: Top 10 aces of aces?  (Read 11215 times)

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
Re: Top 10 aces of aces?
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »

8)  AKDogg  (P51 pro)

I no p51 pro.  U may have me mixed up with AKDG.  F4U-1 is my baby.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline 2fly

• Copper Member
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »
Maybe so, but you have blasted me in a pony before I am sure.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »
when im in my hurri i very rarely lose 1vs 1  in MA,
, AKdogg took me twice in a row in his -1, although the first round i did hit him first, just not enough to kill him!!

he is a great stick, and from what ive learned recently a great guy!!

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »
was flying one night (or day ) phone rang(was my boss, who is also my very good friend.) i put my plane in auto climb. btw there was a f4u-1 on my tail.on 200 there was a few auto climb complaints by a certain player.I typed back i'm on the phone . I was shot down when i reversed. no big deal after he and i had a conversation all was understood an  :aok. I reupped an f4u1-d and went looking for that person. soon to find a p51 and an f4u. aftre engaging the p51 the f4u stayed away I shot down the p51 in a great fight! it was AKDG. The f4u Pilot said ok are you ready and i said ok lets go! He shot me down. But he did not cherry pick me <S>AKDogg

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »
No such thing as top 10...just the top 18.

LTARmoil ,LTARadio, LTARaptr, LTARazor, LTARcase, LTARcnuk, LTARdude, LTARglok, LTARgrif, LTARhntr, LTARifle, LTARmac, LTARogue, LTARsoup
LTARsqrl, LTARstud, LTARumbl and LTARwasp

hmmmmmm you must still be new to the LTAR's.

One LTARcase has never played the game. he is just the Squads nerd sort of.

LTARdude is retired

LTARwasp can hardly log on due to over work load at home.

the rest are ok sticks. well at lest the ones i know.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
as far as my top 10.

Lambo and i always have fun when we get the chance to fight each other.
joey04 and i always have fun when we fight each other.
my squadies in the DA thats always a blast.
UPTOWN in his pony, only had a couple of fights with him but was a blast and a long arse fight.

thats all i can think about right now.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2008, 08:28:37 PM »
as far as my top 10.

Lambo and i always have fun when we get the chance to fight each other.
joey04 and i always have fun when we fight each other.
my squadies in the DA thats always a blast.
UPTOWN in his pony, only had a couple of fights with him but was a blast and a long arse fight.

thats all i can think about right now.

and 2 of those pilots you said i trained
hahahahaha

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
I've never claimed to pwn dogg.  He and I were remembering when I got verbal on 200 about him picking and we smack talked each other.  i picked him in a temp after having to run from a fight were he had better E, I ran away, climbed out and came back the way he'd be rtb.  think he had 2 guys he was going vertical on and i nailed him at the top.

he is a very good stick!  <S>!

he was having to save other AK's from me and I thought he'd be the type to let a 1v1 play out, but i was wrong that night.

He picked me, I picked him.  no chest thumping, mostly just ruffled feathers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 08:47:53 PM by bongaroo »
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2008, 10:18:52 PM »
There's too many Aces (people that kill me with little effort) too name. I can list some I would like to learn from easier.
The numbers are just for counting, not in order.

1. Leviathn
 2. AKDogg
 3. Nomak
 4. WMlute
 5. Creton- even though I've spent countless hours in DA with him I still learn from him
 6. Skyrock
 7. Kamilyun
 8. Batfink
 9. Lynx
 10. Fester
 11. ElevenK
 12. there are others, just can't think off the top of my head.

while i dont know kamilyun or nomak and have never flown against levi...this is the only list i have seen in here that even comes close to accuracy...kappa would have to be there as well imho...and too leave out blukitty seems silly as well...

some of the other lists are so far off the mark its embarrassing...i dont mean to be rude but if you are not a very strong stick yourself then you really dont know who is or isnt a good stick and should refrain from posting ;)

let me say it a different way and give a tip at the same time...."If you don't cut throttle every fight and drop flaps most of the time...then you dont know who is or isnt a good stick" :aok

i should add one thing...since i only fly bish i have no idea who the strong bish sticks are so my apologies that i haven't named any of my teammates or countrymen...i have nothing to go by to make an accurate judgement :salute
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:24:10 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2008, 10:58:03 PM »
There are too many good sticks to justify only 10 slots.  Each day of the week that list will change depending on so many factors.  Many of the really good stick have a tendency to take extended breaks, and when they return, they're rusty as hell.  It doesn't take much time for them to start owning again however.   
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2008, 11:03:43 PM »
There are too many good sticks to justify only 10 slots.  Each day of the week that list will change depending on so many factors.  Many of the really good stick have a tendency to take extended breaks, and when they return, they're rusty as hell.  It doesn't take much time for them to start owning again however.   

What he said.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline FlyinFin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2008, 11:05:13 PM »
I'm biased but who aren't

1. put finn player name here
2. put finn player name here
3. put finn player name here
4. put finn player name here
5. put finn player name here
6. put finn player name here
7. put finn player name here
8. put finn player name here
9. put finn player name here
10. put finn player name here

Yeah, were that good.

This guy wins  :aok :O :rock

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »
while i dont know kamilyun or nomak and have never flown against levi...this is the only list i have seen in here that even comes close to accuracy...kappa would have to be there as well imho...and too leave out blukitty seems silly as well...

some of the other lists are so far off the mark its embarrassing...i dont mean to be rude but if you are not a very strong stick yourself then you really dont know who is or isnt a good stick and should refrain from posting ;)

let me say it a different way and give a tip at the same time...."If you don't cut throttle every fight and drop flaps most of the time...then you dont know who is or isnt a good stick" :aok

i should add one thing...since i only fly bish i have no idea who the strong bish sticks are so my apologies that i haven't named any of my teammates or countrymen...i have nothing to go by to make an accurate judgement :salute

Well said.

There are a bunch more that should make the list, including yourself. You pwned me pretty good the other night.Then those you added and there's also
1. Kilz
2. Karaya
3. Jaxxo
4. Birdo(haven't seen in long long time)
5. Agent360
6. Coronado
7. ChainGun
8. Kermit
9. Angry
10. Bear76

and the list goes on.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 01:32:11 AM by lambo31 »
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2008, 01:28:34 AM »

fine Falc im officially  taking you off my list  :P

naw   just kidding i do think you are one of the better sticks out there!!

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2008, 09:32:50 AM »

I can't speak for the other two, but darn right I suck.  Darn proud of it too!
Your right there Cork! A real ace pilot can land in one piece!!   :rofl

<S>
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~