Author Topic: Top 10 aces of aces?  (Read 11314 times)

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Top 10 aces of aces?
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »
Before u go any further, I suggest u be patient and stop right there.  Fuzeman and I are dealing with the situation as we speak!  Don't restart something that alrdy got stopped elsewhere in the forums as there will be reprocutions from HTC.

Quite bluntly, stick that up your backside, AKdogg. If HTC ban me for freespeach then i shall take that punishment hopefully in as noble a manner as Bosco did.

The only exception i can think of that makes it ok is if Bosco is one of your CM's shade accounts, and that wont be very impressive..

If there is not a public apology To Bosco and his squad from WMlute and the Koth team I for one will most likely not fly your event again.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »
As far as the KOTH team is concerned, we do apologize for this but that still doesn't fix it.  WMLute will have to do his own apologize for his actions if what he truely did do what those SS's showed.  Like I said early in another posts, SS's prove nothing to me as they can be photoshopped (not saying that AOM has), I only believe films.  That is what fuzeman and I are talking about.  Now I not gonna go into details with u on this so U just gonna have to stay tuned. 
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
my money is on wetrat

poor bet *shrug*

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2008, 07:08:40 PM »
Quite bluntly...

Easy there Bat. No point to get banned, that'd be silly. AKDogg said they'll check films firstly, which is prudent thing to do.

As far as apology to Bosco, he did break the rule. I think if and when apology is in order, then it is to all KOTH participants.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
i appreciate that you explain such things to me dogg although they effect my thinking little on this matter, for whatever my thoughts are worth. I have no problem with the muppets or with WMlute, infact i have high opinions of both sides of the feud there. No idea why so many people are ganging on lute right now im staying out of that.

My issue is obvious to you from my rants above and the priciples at stake have no bearing from any further investigation of those screen shots. it can only Hurt koth and Lute and the muppets.

What seemed like a blatant publicity stunt by the koth team, albeit for a good cause, turned very nasty when the example made of a certain player was jumped all over by many people pointing fingers. Despite the obvious hypocracy of that discipline thread the message of honour and rules in koth just about got through intact.
 No matter what those screens turn out to mean... the message that was delivered by sacrificing an honest player to help better the koth environment has been totaly destroyed.

those responsible for posting the screenshots are just as responsible for breaking that message as the PM from lute. never the less it is lute and the koth team who owed one certain player a big appology.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
Let's please do as Dogg suggested.

TRUST me the "powers that be" are all over this.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2008, 08:22:57 PM »
poor bet *shrug*

ack-ack

I had a good laugh at this comment...
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline DPQ5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »
why isent me DPQ5 in any of those listed, you guys makin mistakes
29th Infantry Division
Darkest Hour Realism Unit
King Company
Sgt. Phillips

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »
Let's please do as Dogg suggested.

TRUST me the "powers that be" are all over this.

sorry, but remind how that sentance of yours there is good for koth.
getting the boss envolved because the evidence was so strong is never a good way to fight your case.

Dogg has expressed his concern for the issue i raised and accepted that maybe everyone is a little to blame here. Why can you not let hitech have some time away from us kids eh? bosco (wabbit last koth) knows the score here, how bout you appologise to him lute and see if people respect that. But well only if you mean it, if you truly feel no blame here then i will take your word on it, no need to cause more fuss.

other than that I dont even know why im in this thread now other than maybe to give the hordes of lute-ites some sleep i dont know...

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
Which was it Bat, did Bosco only chatter about random things in that KOTH, or was the squad text what allowed him to win? 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »
<<<<<will own all lol  :aok
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2008, 08:35:53 PM »
 he was banned for a month back in febuary round abouts. missed one koth then was allowed back this month and made wabbit i believe. his offence was openly admiting without prompt that he had type a few 'ouch i got shot to bits' type PMs to his friend and that he did not realise it was wrong. he wouldnt do it again. his confesion and resolution were not enough and he was made an example of for having fun and being honest.
 now it looks like strings are going to be pulled to avoid any unpleasantness resulting this current poop slide. how fortunate for the offender this time.

i am out now, i like my account here.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:37:28 PM by mechanic »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »
Fuze, I emailed you but it looks like the email got burped or something, I can't even see it in my outbox.  Pls PM me or post here if you got it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »
I don't believe "PMing" per se was the issue, but PMing from the tower to someone still flying.