Author Topic: Top 10 aces of aces?  (Read 11295 times)

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Re: Top 10 aces of aces?
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
he was banned for a month back in febuary round abouts. missed one koth then was allowed back this month and made wabbit i believe. his offence was openly admiting without prompt that he had type a few 'ouch i got shot to bits' type PMs to his friend and that he did not realise it was wrong. he wouldnt do it again. his confesion and resolution were not enough and he was made an example of for having fun and being honest.
 now it looks like strings are going to be pulled to avoid any unpleasantness resulting this current poop slide. how fortunate for the offender this time.

i am out now, i like my account here.
He go banned for THAT?! Hell, I was always talking smack to squaddies in KOTH when I played this game...
Army of Muppets

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2008, 09:16:07 PM »
Fuze, I emailed you but it looks like the email got burped or something, I can't even see it in my outbox.  Pls PM me or post here if you got it.

PM sent m00t.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
My stance on things:

From my understanding, it did seem that Bosco was "made an example of."  Nobody called him out on using text during a KOTH event.  Instead, he said that he did do it, without prompt.  He then stated that he didn't know that it was against the rules to pm stuff along the lines of "dang these guys are good, they just flat out killed me, etc," once everyone started 'calling him out on it.'  He then issued an apology an said that he would take whatever punishment the CM's or whoever deemed right.

That seems like a pretty honest and noble thing to do (man up to it and accept whatever the consequences are).  Granted, I believe the rules do state that no communication between players are allowed, but perhaps he interpreted that as any communication of tactical advantage?  I don't know what he thought.

Then, apparently (as I guess they could be photo shopped ?) Lute was pm'ing info during a KOTH event.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the 'example' of Bosco, and what evidence has/will show up showing that a CM 'broke the rules.'

donkey
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 09:25:17 PM by DoNKeY »
2sBlind

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2008, 09:39:03 PM »
he was banned for a month back in febuary round abouts. missed one koth then was allowed back this month and made wabbit i believe. his offence was openly admiting without prompt that he had type a few 'ouch i got shot to bits' type PMs to his friend and that he did not realise it was wrong. he wouldnt do it again. his confesion and resolution were not enough and he was made an example of for having fun and being honest.
 now it looks like strings are going to be pulled to avoid any unpleasantness resulting this current poop slide. how fortunate for the offender this time.

i am out now, i like my account here.

No body said they getting off scott free here.  When I get the film and review it, then I will make my assesment and apply penalty where Fuzeman and I see fit and how much.  For now, lets drop the subject till further review and stop hijacking this thread.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »
He go banned for THAT?! Hell, I was always talking smack to squaddies in KOTH when I played this game...
Like the time I was in on your stalled aircraft when you were fighting someone and you typed, "go for him" on sqd text and I hesitated shooting your srry bellybutton only to be blasted several seconds later by your previously stated, sorry ass?  Then to see in squad text, "you're to easy, hahahahahahaa"?  Is that what you are talking about?  You send your squaddie a text that will ethically debilitate him from obliterating your ass, so that you may attain a gun solution on said squaddie?  Knowing that said squaddie was going to take the time to type, "we cant do that" on said squad text and that would give you enough time to kill said squaddie who was typing, "we can't do that", on text?  Is that how you are admitting that you cheated in KOTH?   :D

and people think Muppets cheat to gain advantage on others.......LMAO........hell, I'm more worried about my squaddies killing me than any other players involved in KOTH!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: April 29, 2008, 11:00:02 PM »
Let me add My stance on things.

Any actions against a player are not going to be discussed by the CM team.  It's not anyones concern except that person who was involved.  That person may well feel he/she needs to come in here and chime in, don't expect the CMs to engage in the discussion.

With that, I've been informed that things are going sideways in here. I have full confidence that AKDogg will handle it appropriately.  He has my full support to do what he thinks needs to be done.  What that is, again, is not going to be the subject of a discussion in here.

There are rules in this event.  They are to be followed.  If they are not followed there will be problems.

Notice, I excluded no one.  That should suffice.  Please keep this thread somewhat related to the original topic.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
« Reply #321 on: April 29, 2008, 11:02:29 PM »
Levi, Nath, and Drex are the best pilots I ever flew with and against in this game. Can't judge who is better, but I shot down Levi and Nath, but never could shot down Drex.

Those guys flying skill was terrific.

There are about 20-30 more great pilots.

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: April 29, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »
KOTH is a joke..

Last event I flew, I was told to attack a 1 vs 1, because it was d800 closer than the single con trying to pick that same 1 vs 1.  How stupid is that??  You want to promote a 1 vs 1, dont make the map bigger, open your eyes.  I could find a couple of junior high students to better supervise an event.  To be honest, there is probably 3 sticks max in that event that could put up a good fight.  You want a good fight?... Make a 4k alt cap over some water, no room for some jackarse to float around doing yoyos..  There should be no room for one guy to dive on another, if someone wants to go vert, they better merge at 500ft.

Not Worth the Time...

Anyone that wants to argue, I will subscribe again for two hours to whoop your arse in the DA. ( Unless your name is drex, leviathn, both of which ive never fought, just rumors make you scary :D )
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:59:20 PM by Lazerr »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: April 30, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
KOTH is cool but for someone like me, i dont stand a chance, no one picks the hurri2c :cry 
i am limited in my plane set and it seems like i can only hit when in the huuri(for the most part)

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #324 on: March 25, 2009, 02:50:57 AM »
wow, the fact that i named in a crowd like that is astonishing, i did not even know i had gotten a invite to any such event. Unfortunetly right around the time this forum got started i belive i was doing something army wise that made it impossible for me to be playing or read the forum.

I am able to get on some right now while i am deployed but the hours are always crewey and random.

BTW my name is WaRLoCkZ now also.

its a honor sir to be named with this group of people i look forward to being in some more KOTH with these guys soon as possible

ok, i'm a wee bit biased here but....

The four King of the Hill Tourney O' Championships, of which all four I had the pleasure of being a part of, were without a doubt filled with some of the best flying you will ever find in this game.  There were incredible fights in each and every round of every TOC.  The Kappa Murdr P38 fight was one for the ages and the film of it should be stickied somewhere.

I will admit that there are people that earned an invite to the four TOC's that probably didn't have a that great of a shot at winning three rounds...
BUT I will also add that the list of players who had a very good shot at winning it all was a far longer list.  (myself being on the former of course)

Just take a glance at the 2007 TOC invite list.
AKDogg, Allison, Alucard, A8coflys, BearKats, Biggles, BluKitty, Bruv119, Fester, Fianna, Fringe, FX1, Hornet, Jim Beam, Kappa, Lazer, lucine, m00t, Muppy, Murdr, Platano, Scotch, SkyRock, Slash27, Squealer, Stang, TC, TW9, Vlkyrie1, Vudak, WaRLoCkL, WMLute

Out of the thirty two players invited I can name two dozen plus that had a very strong shot at winning it all and could hold their own or flat out beat 99.99% of the players in the game in a 1 on 1.

(somewhat ticked I wasn't on more peoples lists..........)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2009, 02:58:50 AM »
that list was soooo last year.

and so is this thread  :lol
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2009, 05:23:23 AM »
Standard.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2009, 05:28:36 AM »
forced to fly dem watermelon planes in KOTH.  ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »
LOL, some things apparently never change.

:lol

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!