Author Topic: Syrian Nukes  (Read 2846 times)

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Re: Syrian Nukes
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2008, 02:59:37 AM »
Take your pick. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1258187.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/sep/25/israel

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/november02/0211015.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1182590.stm

Btw. didn't you see Spielberg's film "Munich"? By all rights several European nations should invade Israel after being "provoked" by Israeli assassinations. ;)

That film was grossly erronious in its depictions and timelines, there are actually several articles on how spielberg squezed meaningless details for dramatic effect. I remember in one scene the daughter of one of the munich planners answers the phone before the bomb goes off, funny thing is that man had no children go figure. Plus why would european nations invade israel, all of those killed where palestinian migrants...
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Lumpy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2008, 03:02:36 AM »
Were they not citizens of those European countries they were assassinated in?
“I’m an angel. I kill first borns while their mommas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even – when I feel like it – rip the souls from little girls and now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never ever understanding why.”

-Archangel Gabriel, The P

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2008, 03:03:56 AM »
Were they not citizens of those European countries they were assassinated in?
I dont believe so...residents:yes citezens:unsure
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline Lumpy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2008, 03:12:01 AM »
A quick search reveals that:

Dr. Basil Al Kubaissi was a Canadian citizen.

Ahmed Bouchiki, an innocent waiter believed to be Ali Hassan Salameh was a Norwegian citizen.

Norway should invade Israel!!! Well ... at least according to C(Sea)Bass. ;)
“I’m an angel. I kill first borns while their mommas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even – when I feel like it – rip the souls from little girls and now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never ever understanding why.”

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2008, 03:16:39 AM »
A quick search reveals that:

Dr. Basil Al Kubaissi was a Canadian citizen.

Ahmed Bouchiki, an innocent waiter believed to be Ali Hassan Salameh was a Norwegian citizen.

Norway should invade Israel!!! Well ... at least according to C(Sea)Bass. ;)

man dont you sleep  :D I dont neccisarly agree with cbass on that point either, but hey not every operation could be good or else id be dead considering i was 150 meters from a bus when it blew up eh?
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2008, 03:19:13 AM »
Many Israeli citizen hold dual citizenships, one of their homeland and another in Israel.

Just to confirm, Dr. Basil Al Kubaissi was one of those number.

I've worked with several people that have relocated to Israel and do the same.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2008, 03:24:03 AM »
Hmmmm....

Isreal assisinates (or at least tried to) members of a terrorist group that is a direct threat to the safety and security of their nation.

PLO assasinates a diplomat to the UK because they don't like the UK's support of Isreal.

I see a distinct difference between the two.
(I personally feel there are better ways to do things than assinations, but then again I'm not the one who has to worry about suicide bombers every time I leave my home)

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2008, 03:26:06 AM »
Many Israeli citizen hold dual citizenships, one of their homeland and another in Israel.

Just to confirm, Dr. Basil Al Kubaissi was one of those number.

I've worked with several people that have relocated to Israel and do the same.
yep, Israel has a law called the law of return, which offers all jews immediate and unconditional citizenship, I know there are several asylum programs too, and many followers of christianity live in settlements in northern Israel as well.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline Lumpy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2008, 03:26:54 AM »
man dont you sleep  :D I dont neccisarly agree with cbass on that point either, but hey not every operation could be good or else id be dead considering i was 150 meters from a bus when it blew up eh?

Sleep is for the weak! ;)

Naw, I understand why Israel do what they do. Sometimes I think you go too far and are only making things worse for yourselves, but hey ... it's your country. However I don't particularly like you sending agents to kill restaurant waiters in Lillehammer though.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2008, 03:27:28 AM »
yep, Israel has a law called the law of return, which offers all jews immediate and unconditional citizenship

Stupid question, how does one prove he/she is Jewish?
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Lumpy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2008, 03:28:08 AM »
Secret handshake.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2008, 03:29:47 AM »
you must prove your anscestory, ie your grandmother was jewish, you need only be part jew. Or have been a recent convert with documentation, but hey there are many holes in the system and now we have tens of thousands of non jewish russian immigrants, and illegal thai and phillipino.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2008, 03:31:40 AM »
"Those who are eligible to immigrate under the Law of Return are immediately granted citizenship. Controversy has arisen as to whether all those claiming citizenship rights under the Law of Return should be registered as "Jewish" citizens for census purposes. Jewish status is traditionally granted according to the halakhic definition of being Jewish-- if your mother is Jewish, you are Jewish as well or if you convert to Judaism (though conversions to Reform and Conservative Judaism streams are generally not recognized by many people in Israel). However, any Jew regardless of affiliation may return and claim citizenship in Israel.

Originally, the Law of Return was restricted to Jews only. A 1970 amendment, however, stated that, "The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law...are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew" (Law of Return)."

Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2008, 03:33:41 AM »
Sleep is for the weak! ;)

Naw, I understand why Israel do what they do. Sometimes I think you go too far and are only making things worse for yourselves, but hey ... it's your country. However I don't particularly like you sending agents to kill restaurant waiters in Lillehammer though.

Im not here to change your view only to present mine  ;)
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline Lumpy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2008, 03:42:11 AM »
Ditto ;)