Author Topic: vol to make films!!!!  (Read 400 times)

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
vol to make films!!!!
« on: April 28, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »
For years me and 999000 have heard how did you do that...you one shot killed me wt......and on and on(dont want to lock thread :noid)I have decided to record our flights for a week go threw them and take some to film....only thing is i dont know how~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
             I dont want to do this to boast ,these might help tactics for fighter jocks not that anyone needs any :aokbut some guys might just like to see hoe 9er kills them.....now i will do the rcording good or bad.Ifig i will have to ride shotgun with chris to get film of him(dont tell anyone but he comp idiot) :devil...i will box them up and ship them via email...if i could get someone to take some time and tranfer them to a short clip setup.....only thing i can offer is a few free shots on us :aok
ANY VOLUNTEERS?
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: vol to make films!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:49:03 PM »
That's a nice gesture on yalls part that I think other bomber pilots would appreciate. Reflects nicely on the Core AH pilots who are only too happy to share info with others.

Of course sharing doesn't go as far as info inside S.A.P.P. otherwise I'd have to answer to the Consortium Of 12.

Also I don't think this film would help us B-38 pilots as the tailgunners position was removed to make room for the Blender, Liquor Cabinet and Fridge.

:aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »
i really do think it would be benificial to the community.....i just dont know how to convert them.....

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
Hi tatertot.
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »
Tater check out this thread basic step by step instructions on how to make a film and what to use.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,203376.0.html
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
HOW about i make them disc them and you walk me through it bearkats i can bring them over.I promise i wont break your new rig bro!

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:44:08 PM »
Thats fine with me hopefully Ill have the rig back within the next 2 days max. O make sure you bring over what ever song you want to use with the film in a MP3 format I think is what I need.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 03:32:31 AM »
tatertot
if you real want to teach these guys how you and 9 do it have members of the opposite sex conduct the training films :devil

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 08:20:54 AM »
I had a 1 shot kill the other day and got pm'd for 5 minutes over it! Boy was that guy mad, killed all 3 of his lancs with 1 shot from a 110. :D Oh i should probably mention my 1 shot was a rocket. :aok I caught his bombers coming out of a turn and right as they crossed in front of me to regroup on lead i let fly, all 3 exploded. :O