Author Topic: TicTok Sound Images V 2.0 Download  (Read 14399 times)

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
TicTok Sound Images V 2.0 Download
« on: April 29, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »
   DOWNLOAD this Zip file to YOUR DeskTop, this way it is EASY to install without problems.

1. Make sure to rename YOUR current SOUND folder to anything you wish before placing THIS SOUNDS folder into the Aces High II folder.

2. Open the TicTok Sound Images Version 2.0 folder. You will now see SOUNDS folder.

A. To place this SOUNDS folder into Aces High II, click on SOUNDS folder.

B. Select EDIT at top LEFT, from drop down menu, select MOVE TO FOLDER.

C. The correct folder should be  C/Program Files/HTC/Aces High II. But some people have Aces High II FOLDER in other areas. If you do NOT know where this folder is, RUN SEARCH and find it, then just FOLLOW directions below.

D. Click on Aces High II folder, then click MOVE button in MOVE ITEMS window.

E. The NEW SOUNDS folder is now installed. If you are prompted to REPLACE an existing SOUNDS folder, THEN you have NOT RENAMED your OLD sounds folder!

F. You can now DELETE the TicTok Sound Images 2.0 folder if you wish. Another COPY of these instructions is located in the GLOBAL WAV file list in the SOUNDS folder.

Direct Link http://www.box.net/shared/static/tnmwj9awwo.zip

Description of Version 2.0

All engines for Planes and Vehicles have been MODELED in stereo, then converted to 22hz 16 bit mono.
ALL Japanese Planes have NEW engines, Radials and V-Blocks.
Improved Radials and V-Blocks in ALL US Planes.
NEW Packard Merlin in P-51B and P51D.
ALL German Planes now have improved Radial and V-Block engines.
Russian IL2, Yak9T and Yak9U have NEW engines.
The Hurri 1 and Spit 1 now have Griffon engines.
SBD and TBM have NEW engines.
ALL engines have been serviced, oil changed, cylinders honed and refitted with NEW pistons......ROFLMAO!

1. These FILES are up-to-date with the latest version of Aces High II Patch 4. Included are the P39D, P39Q, SDKFZ 251 and Wirbelwind.

2. Be sure to let me know if the SOUNDS have any problems or there is something I have missed.

3. My main concern is that I have matched the sound levels @ 75% for everything. I know they are BETTER than V 1.03.

4. Version 2.0 has been a 6 MONTH Project (That's why you haven't seen me around for months in the MA's.)

PLEASE ENJOY !   Bottom Line...Its ALL about THE GAME!
SEE YOU IN THE SKIES EVERYONE.......Tic
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:51:40 PM by TicTok »

Offline Nisky

• Copper Member
Re: TicTok Sound Images V 2.0 Download
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »
Cool Tictock ive ben salivating wait for 2.0. :salute
just talk about random stuff but please stay on topic

Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline Teerex

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 08:14:57 PM »
Brother TicToc,

Many thanks for your hard work to make AH way-too-much-funn....Yeah-yeah,  awesome  :rock

...Te... :aok
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 09:41:31 PM by Teerex »
LT. Col. Bill "TeeeRex" Wainscott
332nd Flying Mongrels
332nd FG 100th FS

Have Guns / Will Travel

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »
Topic re-set

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »
Re-set

Offline a1945

• Zinc Member
      • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »
wtfg man the sounds are incredible keep up the good work <S>

Offline Ramon

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »
 :rock Way To Go TicTok!!!!  You did an Outstanding job with those sounds <S> Thank you for your hard work and effort, my Brother!!

Ramon

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 10:29:00 PM »
Last night I was enjoying the new sounds so much i got picked.  :)

Nice work sir!  :aok
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »
some techy support? been a yr, almost 2 since i did a sound pack, and cant figure somethin out. Instructions for installing it are GREAT, how ever when i get to the "Move Folder to..." part, the "Move Folder to..." is grayed out so i cant select it :mad:...... any ideas why?
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »
nvm, i got it....sorry for double post
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 10:23:43 AM »
Tictock ive ben salivating  :O :O :D :D for 2.0. :salute
Sweet Job tictok <S> Sir. I have become accustomed to Mitsu's sount pack so kept a bit of his , but your gvs and explostions rock the boat , and I added a bit of frudas in there. Anyone who would like a good remix of this gold here it is. 3 excellent makers of sound all put together to my likings and hopefully yours. I added mitsu's plane engine sounds , kept tictoks gvs and start up sounds and added frudas dedicated sounds to the ones i could dig up on him.http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nkyy5rd3j0rThis is the first one , will be working on gathering up more sweet sounds to make duhh ultimate sound pack!!! :rock :rock

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 11:30:51 PM »
Sweet Job tictok <S> Sir. I have become accustomed to Mitsu's sount pack so kept a bit of his , but your gvs and explostions rock the boat , and I added a bit of frudas in there. Anyone who would like a good remix of this gold here it is. 3 excellent makers of sound all put together to my likings and hopefully yours. I added mitsu's plane engine sounds , kept tictoks gvs and start up sounds and added frudas dedicated sounds to the ones i could dig up on him.http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nkyy5rd3j0rThis is the first one , will be working on gathering up more sweet sounds to make duhh ultimate sound pack!!! :rock :rock
OK , I have made some adjustments to the last link. I dug up some cool rocket sounds and brough pack a view things on older sound pack models. All in All , this one is much better than first link. Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?80mvjax8genUnfortunately , I couldnt make it a zip file because it was too large for the free hosters. So I had to use WinRar , another file type that is better than zip but u need there download to open it. Anyways , just download it , its like 5 megs , and u can open zip files and the rar files. Heres a link.http://www.directfileaccess.com/fileaccess/direct-download-ddl-Winraw.php?search=Winraw

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
 :aok :rock :O awesome sounds ... the difference between these sounds and the stock sounds is like going from a rusted out volkwagon bug to a shiny new dodge viper ... keep up the good work. :aok :aok
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »
Hey Tictok, I keep getting an error message when I try to open the ZIP folder saying that it is invalid or corrupt. Any ideas?
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline jridder

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »
Great soundpack tictok. The only critique I have is that the 109 flaps sound has a moment of silence at the beginning that always makes me wonder if I really extended my flaps or not. Not sure if that's how it really is. Either way great work and thanks!