Author Topic: Cadetts?  (Read 478 times)

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
Cadetts?
« on: March 18, 2001, 10:14:00 AM »
CM Staff,
       I have spoken to other members of the AH comunity and some of them including me would like to clarify what the role of the USAF Cadetts are in the Scenario?

It's not that any of us had any problem at all it's just that I you said something about the Cadetts leading squadrons and flight's and all other sorts of things. Could you clarify what the roll of the Cadetts is going to be?
Do any of them have AH experience?
Internet Experience?
Yada Yada Yada, You get what I am talking about.
Not as much a concern but a queary.
Forgive me but I am just a silly Farm Boy from the UK and know nada about the USAF  
BT

[This message has been edited by Betown (edited 03-18-2001).]

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Cadetts?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2001, 03:08:00 PM »
1. Do they have AH experience?  Yes several have been flying AH for some time now.
2.  Internet Experience?  See #1 answer

The cadets are schooled in Strategy and Tactics. They will be functioning as Command Staff for the Axis.  They will be planning the attack and defense for that side.  Some of the experienced pilots in AH will be fillng in as Flight leaders where needed.
We of the CM teams are hoping that both sides will work together for the common goal of having fun and winning  
This also gives the cadets some real life experience with working with other people. Of having to deal with problems that arise because of thier decisions and how to listen to others input about those decisions.  
I think this will be fun overall and a great learning experience for all involved  

S!

Rocket