Author Topic: what is it with these kamakazi bish?  (Read 958 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: what is it with these kamakazi bish?
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 05:58:57 PM »
The other night I was flying and the same guy got on my six and shot my airplane and killed me 20 times in a row. I did manage to survive 9 out of 10 times, but he shot me from dead six twenty times!! What a lame deflection shooting guntard!! Just because you shot my plane doesn't mean I should die from it. I'M INVINCIBLE!!!  MMMMMOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »
sunday afternoon I flew 20 sorties and got rammed all 20 times by a bish pilot trying to HO me. one sortie I survived being rammed 3 out of 4 times. I ended up dying with 3 kills.  :furious

I dont think I've laughed so hard in quite awhile.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »
sunday afternoon I flew 20 sorties and got rammed all 20 times by a bish pilot trying to HO me. one sortie I survived being rammed 3 out of 4 times. I ended up dying with 3 kills.  :furious

Damn right we did, would you like anything else on your visit to bish land?  :noid
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »
OK , heres the problem. Alot of you ho-tards complain about this. You ho yourselves. When someone whos u dive down. You dont wait untill ur 600 to shoot back at him , u dive at 1k to avoid. You wana ho just as bad as he does and u both collide like idiots who cant fly a plane. Take a check at your own flying skills before u blame the others for ramming and hoing.
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:16:07 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 10:04:05 PM »
OK , heres the problem. Alot of you ho-tards complain about this. You ho yourselves. When someone whos u dive down. You dont wait untill ur 600 to shoot back at him , u dive at 1k to avoid. You wana ho just as bad as he does and u both collide like idiots who cant fly a plane. Take a check at your own flying skills before u blame the others for ramming and hoing.

I couldn't read it so i had to put it through my Ebonics translator to make it readable.

OK , heres da problem. Alot o' ya ho-tards complain about dis here. You ho yourselves. When someone whos u dive down. You dont wait untill ur 600 ta smoke back at him , u dive at 1k ta avoid. You wana ho just as bad as he do an' u both collide like idiots who cant fly uh plane. Take uh check at yo' own flying skills 'bfoe u blame da others fo' ramming an' hoing. Jus' like Orenthawl James.

Ahhh...much easier.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song