Author Topic: “…when heroes would fly and a nations pride would be restored”  (Read 453 times)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films

The year is 1942.  The nation is in mourning after Pearl Harbor had been hit hard and many lives were lost.  4 months of bad news in the Pacific have been full of defeat to the Japanese.  The nation is in dire need of good news and the U.S. military has none to give…until now.  On April 18, 1942, 10,000 sailors would take 80 men to the heart of Japan and leave a message that would be heard, around the world.

Come experience the mission that forever will be remembered in time, when heroes would fly, and a nations pride would be restored.

Download at:www.aceshighmovies.com

On that site, you can find the film that will help the legend of the Doolittle Raiders live in our memories for yet another generation.
Just click on picture and then the download button on the bottom left.

The Doolittle Raiders
Film Length: 26 minutes
File Size: 344MB

A group effort made this film possible:
<S> 4440, A8Nisky, Betty, Blue, Condor00, dtis30, DUGY, HB555, Hibbie2, Strip, RDRTrash, WannaB and XSHAUNx.  Thanks to MrBucket for hosting the film.

This film is dedicated to those 80 men who flew in the Doolittle Raid on April 18, 1942.
 :salute

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
Re: “…when heroes would fly and a nations pride would be restored”
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 06:43:31 PM »
Wow. The finest movie I have ever seen come out of AH. Nice job Kermit and crew :).

Cheers,
asw
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »
 :salute  ASW
Thanks for taking the time to download and watch this story.

If any of you have a cool speaker system on your PC, you'll want to turn up the experience!
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 02:11:04 AM »
I'm downloading your little film, but it's taking a LONG time!!!!
Part of me says that you just want me out of the MA because you're scared of my expert flying, but the other half says(the half i'm not sitting on) says watch this movie. You're just robbing yourself of kills, because you always shoot my plane down...and that's OK. One day I'll get a proxy on you and the P.M. will be "yeah you got pwned...I rule".
Lagger