Author Topic: Planes & Pilots  (Read 2006 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Planes & Pilots
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »
The last time I checked, Britain declared war on Germany :rolleyes:

You would have done really well back then.  Who said anything about Britain?  Last I checked a couple of more countries were involved (under protest of the LW saints that is)  Did you miss the first part of my post?  :rofl

Sorry about the hijack but I have very low tolerance for these guys.  He is probably still wearing his uniform while typing  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
 Thanks Lusche , for putting this back to the original post question , and Adonai that picture best describes that whole thing ! < S > to the both of you . LOL
I was contemplating more of the P-40 E for this tour or even getting in some german stuff , I like the 109's and see what will happen in it . I do really like the 110 however but it has a place and use in the MA . How will I ever know if its my style or not until I fly it , Lusche your right we are blessed with a hanger plum full of aircraft to use and enjoy so why not take a few up and check them out . Its all about enjoyment of the game and striving to be successful in whatever aircraft a person chooses . 
                                                                    Thanks Guys for your posts
                                                                            Nutte :rock :rock :rock
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline Jenks

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
Its amazing to me really when I hear that this plane is the best or that guy flys the best . it seems to me I have seen many great combos of both these kinds intertwinded together as one . There are pilots in P-40's that are outright fabulous and very dangerous in the MA , and guys who can just make P-51's work like a dream  and so on and so forth . My thought is does a certian plane just ( fit ) a style of how a pilot flys and is a huge contributor to that persons successes . And while I do believe in the art of ACM in all of its forms , the constraints of the plane will not allow certain manuvers to be performed . So how long did it take some of you to find the ride that makes you perform well . And I'm keeping in mind that our favorite planes are not always the ones we fly best . Post your thoughts of this I'm interested in hearing what all of you think on this .
                                                            Thanks Nutte :devil

Thats what I been doin' wrong!
MA  The Flying Circus
     Clown in training

FSO  JG11