Author Topic: spawn jumping  (Read 1529 times)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: spawn jumping
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »
lol, that guy must've spent 100s of hours infront of the mirror trying to act out a sad face and that's what he came up with..  :salute

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »
You need to relax and stop screaming on vox or else people will just squelch you.

you go on my top 2 of vox wah wah with ltown.

what is this will you speak of...as soon as i see that name on the txt buffer, i just use one of my macros that says ".squelch valdals" (along with ".squelch Tripl5")
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 11:45:58 PM »
I believe you'll note that the OP has mysteriously stopped replying.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »
I believe you'll note that the OP has mysteriously stopped replying.

That's because he has started another stupid thread. Short attention span probably   :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 04:43:11 PM »

That's because he has started another stupid thread. Short attention span probably   :D

That guy's on a slippery downhill slope to madness. He should seek help. Well, actually it's more fun to just watch him pop another vein. It's fun to watch people be jacka***s and perish. I can't help it, it's human nature.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »
That guy's on a slippery downhill slope to madness. He should seek help. Well, actually it's more fun to just watch him pop another vein. It's fun to watch people be jacka***s and perish. I can't help it, it's human nature.
You may be from Sweden, but you and I think alike.   Once they expose the weakness, you cannot help but make em twitch on command. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 08:24:19 AM »
when you spawn, tower, and respawn you never come back in the same location twice; its usuall random. we were not spawn camping were were moving from a v-ase that was close to another v-base with a spawn in between. but spawning to conceal you location after firing at you is cheating in my book. stay and fight it out.

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 08:26:24 AM »
I think he's talking about the guy spawning from the hangar (on concrete) killing him, towering and going to the next base Valdals attacked. This is my favorite way to kill pathetic milkrunners.

he was not on a base. he was at a shared spawn point. i could not determine what he was doing until i flew over the spawn point.

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 09:15:38 AM »
when you spawn, tower, and respawn you never come back in the same location twice; its usuall random. we were not spawn camping were were moving from a v-ase that was close to another v-base with a spawn in between. but spawning to conceal you location after firing at you is cheating in my book. stay and fight it out.

If this person were towering immeidately after he shot, then you would have gotten the kill.  One cannot tower in a field with NME near and not give up the proxy kill.  If I had to make an assumption, this person was not doing anything of the sort for which you have accused.  OR, you were not getting the kills becuase someone else was closer and are now throwing a hissy. 

Frankly, you sound like you are 8 years old and have to scream and call him a "cheater" becuase Mommy won't let you use profanity yet.   :lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:17:15 AM by NCLawman »
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »
Frankly, you sound like you are 8 years old and have to scream and call him a "cheater" becuase Mommy won't let you use profanity yet.   :lol

Ouchy! That's harsh!! Accurate...but, harsh.  :devil
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »
Ignore the fool behind the curtain!

:uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 06:32:52 AM »
the day i got mad. any location i attacked was defended by the same guy. it was as if he knew where i was or he was jumping to any base that was flashing.

Play the game as you please, but isn't it more fun to have some one to fight at these bases your attacking? many GVers will jump from base to base to defend, one person can ruin many attacks on undefended bases, some GVers defend bases 90% of the time with very little or any help, they get very good at it and have fun doing it. Thats what they enjoy about the game just like you enjoy attacking, they defend.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »
the day i got mad.
Thats everyday.
You think towering in a gv before a bomb hits is lame? Well kill stealing is lame to. So there for u are lame,oh btw is that how u keep ur score,u hor?

:D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2008, 05:40:32 AM »
stodd you dont have anything to say. you part of the problem. you were the one of the ones doing the spawn jumping.

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2008, 05:41:56 AM »
as a matter of fact; i was helping RV that night and i told them every spot you jumped to from the air so they could kill you.