Author Topic: Hillary 2012  (Read 902 times)

Offline Casca

• Nickel Member
Re: Hillary 2012
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »
She will keep returning until we see her legs sticking out from under the house.
I'm Casca and I approved this message.

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »
mojava.. do you ever think before you drink the koolaid?   do you realize that the average tax burden for most of us of medium income is a couple grand lower than when klinton was in power?

Do you really think it is republicans who introduce bills that restrict drilling and nuke power and vouchers?   Most of this stuff happened in klintons day.. the republicans have tried for a long time now to get more areas opened up for exploration of resources.

lazs

you know... can't look far enuff right to see left..
i have to side with mojava on this one..

considering that..........

gas is 4 buck a gallon.
no end in site for iraq.
real reason for iraq a lie to begin with.
bin laden still on the loose.
so call tax rebate is a joke considering how much cost of living has gone up.
ultra weak dollar ...  candian currency was .69 in 2000 now 1.00.

I have to consider the alternative this time... since the last administration was a little more fiscal responsible then this group.

Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 02:29:11 PM »
navahoe

how in the hell do you think any of this is gonna get fixed with democrats?   Tax rebate a joke?  well... for some, they got in the thousands of bucks... contrast this with the extra $2000 a year in taxes that klinton put on people of middle income over what Bush did.   thousand here... thousand there... pretty soon it is real money to the middle class...

gas?  hell. the democrats want to tax their way out of the problem.. just tax big oil and spend the money on cell phones for underprivilidged negros in harlem.. so what if the oil companies pass the cost on to us... it is worth it  to see those happy little faces with their new cell phones!

stop exploration... yeah.. that helps... they stopped it 10 years ago.. if they had not.. we would have at least a buck a gallon less at the pumps today.  Stop the nukes.. that makes about as much sense as everyone heating their homes with campfires..   

name one solution that the democrats have that does not involve taxing us into prosperity.   Name one place that has worked.

lazs

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »
navahoe

how in the hell do you think any of this is gonna get fixed with democrats?   Tax rebate a joke?  well... for some, they got in the thousands of bucks... contrast this with the extra $2000 a year in taxes that klinton put on people of middle income over what Bush did.   thousand here... thousand there... pretty soon it is real money to the middle class...

gas?  hell. the democrats want to tax their way out of the problem.. just tax big oil and spend the money on cell phones for underprivilidged negros in harlem.. so what if the oil companies pass the cost on to us... it is worth it  to see those happy little faces with their new cell phones!

stop exploration... yeah.. that helps... they stopped it 10 years ago.. if they had not.. we would have at least a buck a gallon less at the pumps today.  Stop the nukes.. that makes about as much sense as everyone heating their homes with campfires..   

name one solution that the democrats have that does not involve taxing us into prosperity.   Name one place that has worked.

lazs

liz...

im not saying they are the greatest solution to the problem...
obvious we are in a s**thole as it is... and i think it is time to give the other guys back the stick to rule with.

I dont believe in social programs. I grew up in the social limelight.. Social programs make a group of people dependent on the minimal amount. I see it everyday on the Navajo Rez.

At this point I would rather pay 2000 dollars in taxes then 4 bucks a gallon in gas, 5 bucks for a gallon milk and the nearly doubling in the cost of living. I think that is more the 2 grand to me.

If you can tell me right now that this is a conservatives dream or better yet IS this your dream to live in a time when our economy is failing. Then by all means tell me.
Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »
Paying that extra $2,000 in taxes won't make the milk or gas cheaper. Taxes don't work that way at all. It will just means you'll have two grand less to buy fuel or milk with.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »
Yup, Republicans spent a lot of money and increased government. They created an entire new department - Office of Homeland Security.
What would Democrats do in response to Islamic fascists blowing up 3 New York buildings? Petition the UN?

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »
dont know why your even thinking about 2012
 myan calander ends  2012 so why bother worrying about trivial things like hillery

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 11:28:57 PM »
dont know why your even thinking about 2012
 myan calander ends  2012 so why bother worrying about trivial things like hillery
I'm not Mayan so I'm not exactly worried about their calender.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 08:47:59 AM by MP3 »

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated

PM it bro..
get if off your chest..

Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »
Snide comment aside...

McCain will probably win and it will be a difficult first term as President.

In 2012 Hillary will be able to point at McCain (and Republicans) and tell everyone how bad he (they) have been and how our country has suffered for it.  She will equally be able to point at Obama and declare him unelectable.

Hillary has been a good democrat.  She bowed out and gracefully asked her supporters to vote for Obama.

Beware the tides of 2012.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »

you know... can't look far enuff right to see left..
i have to side with mojava on this one..

considering that..........

gas is 4 buck a gallon.
no end in site for iraq.
real reason for iraq a lie to begin with.
bin laden still on the loose.
so call tax rebate is a joke considering how much cost of living has gone up.
ultra weak dollar ...  candian currency was .69 in 2000 now 1.00.

I have to consider the alternative this time... since the last administration was a little more fiscal responsible then this group.

"Real reason for Iraq, a lie to begin with?"

So tired of THIS lie.
Everyone, including all Dems believed there were WMD. Even Scott Mclellen admits Bush truly believed there were WMD.
Bill Clinton in a 1998 speech said Iraq was producing WMD. Was he lying?
Bush may have been mistaken, too eager to go to war, but the belief in WMD was universal and genuine.
I realize that doesn't work for the "Bush lied, people died" crowd, but it is the truth.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 02:33:31 PM »
navahoe... it really wasn't much but I will rephrase..  I quoted maverick..

"Paying that extra $2,000 in taxes won't make the milk or gas cheaper. Taxes don't work that way at all. It will just means you'll have two grand less to buy fuel or milk with."

I also said that I gave up on you never getting it.  I felt/feel that debate with you is a waste of my time.

lazs

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »
navahoe... it really wasn't much but I will rephrase..  I quoted maverick..

"Paying that extra $2,000 in taxes won't make the milk or gas cheaper. Taxes don't work that way at all. It will just means you'll have two grand less to buy fuel or milk with."

I also said that I gave up on you never getting it.  I felt/feel that debate with you is a waste of my time.

lazs

lol i agree. cuz like i said. i stand in the middle of the road and see traffic going both ways..

please come stand with me.. see it that both parties are at fault. There is no real solution until both parties are dealt with.
I only agree with the other dude cuz in a way his statement was correct. Just a little more when you face the current state of the nation.

If i were to choose a prez i would have gone with Ron Paul.

but anyways.. im wasting my time on you also ...
we just grew up in different worlds and im sure if you come over and look.. you might see a different view like i do.

<S>

Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline NavyOne1978

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »
Im going to sum it up how i see it..  Republican, or Democrat, it really doesnt matter. Both use time honored failed ways of handling things.  The Only People you will ever see in office are the rich and priveledged few, with the backing of powerful families, and lobbyists keeping their "interests" above that of the people. 

The presidential candidates for the last 50 years, with rare exception, have never had to worry about putting food on the table for their families, or being able to afford the gas to get to work.. They have never had to deal with the day to day realities of the lower and lower middle class. How can you elect someone who never had to personally deal with strife and hardship? 

Just a few words.. I think todays politicians are so out of touch with the reality of the average american citizen, that they have no idea whats really important to us.. Their main concern is pleasing the various lobbyists, and buisnesses to keep themselves in office..

Republican or Democrat, there has not been a truly great leader in the white house for 50 years...
United States Navy
Gas Turbine Systems Technician 1st Class (SW/AW)

The best revenge if a man takes your wife is to let him keep her.. (author unknown)