Author Topic: Good 'ole Al Jazeera  (Read 308 times)

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
Good 'ole Al Jazeera
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »
Will they also air the Democratic National Convention as well?

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/2008/07/20087166397881715.html

"While there is little chance Omar al-Bashir, the Sudanese president, will ever be brought to trial following his indictment by the International Criminal Court (ICC), the charges brought against him nevertheless offer hope for anyone concerned about human rights around the world.

For Americans, however, the ICC indictment should offer a moment of sombre reflection not merely for our relative inaction with regard to years of mass murder in Sudan.

It is equally disturbing that much of the al-Bashir indictment could just as easily be applied to George Bush, the US president."
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
Re: Good 'ole Al Jazeera
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:31:30 AM »
  Truth hurts

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »
  Truth hurts

so you are selectively pro-war?  no to iraq...yes to sudan.  I see...

one tyrannical war lord at a time, babe....ok?

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
by the way...let me get to the real root of this hate bush thing for all you bitter libs.... mmmk?

Gore LOST!!!

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »
It should come as no surprise this rag of a news agency should try and dissemble misinformation regarding Sudan. After all it is Arab brothers conducting the genocide and the Arab world who is supporting them. If not the so called Govt.'s of the Arab world then the people on the street still support their Arab brothers. After all its only black non-believers who are being systematically butchered and enslaved.

In order for George Bush to be like the Sudans Arab leaders George would have to organize a religious militia "janjaweed", arm them, support them in every way, and send them into areas where non-Christians live. His Janjaweed would have to forcibly evict, rape, murder in cold blood 300,000 people, force them to join Christianity, force famines, displace 4 million people, and cause 500,000 refugees from his ethnic cleansing campaign.

A medical student who had been in North Darfur until late February 2004 told Human Rights Watch that he had treated more than fifty women and girls who had been raped by janjaweed and soldiers around Karnoi. In a particularly brutal incident with clear racial overtones, an eighteen-year-old woman was assaulted by janjaweed who inserted a knife in her vagina, saying, “You get this because you are black.”64
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2004/sudan0404/4.htm#_Toc68525384

Here http://www.hrw.org/reports/2004/sudan0404/ If anyone cares enough about this to read up a bit about this state sponsored carnage. Odds are you wont give it one sit thru, and neither will the rest of the world. Most of all the Chinese who are blocking action against these scumbags cause they are heavily dependant on Sudanese oil.

Al Jazeera likes to play to their audience, "while keeping one step ahead of Govt. censors". And to the Arabs black Africans are like dogs.

Sudan isn't Americas problem. Its the worlds problem. And if the UN cant even get its act together to protect these people then its even more useless then I thought. The UN is nothing more then a debating society and a place to enable despots, and, give them a voice.

And just imagine if that rats nest of a Olympic committee was considering an Olympic games in America and if we were supporting a Place like Arab Sudan?? Like China is? You think these hypocrites would still allow a O games in America?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 11:54:45 AM »

Sudan isn't Americas problem. Its the worlds problem. And if the UN cant even get its act together to protect these people then its even more useless then I thought.

I would have opened and closed with that........ well said.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
The un has never gotten its act togheter.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 12:08:26 PM »
The un has never gotten its act togheter.

Because 90% of the UN going on peace-keeping operations are the Americans or the British. Nobody else can pull their own weight...
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »
Because 90% of the UN going on peace-keeping operations are the Americans or the British. Nobody else can pull their own weight...

nobody else wants too.....it's much easier for them to complain

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 01:30:39 PM »
It is equally disturbing that much of the al-Bashir indictment could just as easily be applied to George Bush, the US president."
Jorge Boosh teh eWAR CRIMNALZer!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »
In order for George Bush to be like the Sudans Arab leaders George would have to organize a religious militia "janjaweed", arm them, support them in every way, and send them into areas where non-Christians live. His Janjaweed would have to forcibly evict, rape, murder in cold blood 300,000 people, force them to join Christianity, force famines, displace 4 million people, and cause 500,000 refugees from his ethnic cleansing campaign.

Sounds like parts of California....berkley...LA... ..
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles