Author Topic: Anyone from Maryland see the Ocean City airshow this week?  (Read 213 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Anyone from Maryland see the Ocean City airshow this week?
« on: June 09, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »
The airshow was like 3 days long during what is know in the mid atlantic as senior week :rock but they had F15s and F16 chasing each other around, acrobatic planes doin crazy moves which i would love to use in the game but im still workin on that  ;) , and also what looked like P47s flyin formations but i was seein double due to me drinkin as soon as i got out of bed so i dont know if they were 47s. I missed it but the blue angels and the air forces blue angels counterpart did a fly by on their way to shows in other parts of the country
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Anyone from Maryland see the Ocean City airshow this week?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »
The airshow was like 3 days long during what is know in the mid atlantic as senior week :rock but they had F15s and F16 chasing each other around, acrobatic planes doin crazy moves which i would love to use in the game but im still workin on that  ;) , and also what looked like P47s flyin formations but i was seein double due to me drinkin as soon as i got out of bed so i dont know if they were 47s. I missed it but the blue angels and the air forces blue angels counterpart did a fly by on their way to shows in other parts of the country

the Air Force Thunderbirds. Best of the best.

Aim High
<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)