Author Topic: X45 lost senstivity after upgrade.  (Read 279 times)

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
X45 lost senstivity after upgrade.
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »
I just built a new system and completed today.  I'm using the same stick as on my old system.  I notice that I physically have to move the stick more in every direction is order to get the same effect I did on my old system.  For instance, where I had to move my stick a little more than half way to get the rate of roll I wanted, now I have to move the stock almost all the way to the left of right.  Same with pitch as well..
I tried using the same stick scaling settings I used before to no avail.  The stall limiter is off, in case anyone is thinking that may be it (who the hell uses it???) 
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
Re: X45 lost senstivity after upgrade.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 05:07:48 AM »
Have you calibrated you stick in windows and then again in game?
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »
Yes yes yes..  I'm not green here...  I've looked into every obvious thing..  I've found that it's not only on Aces High..  I'm definitely not getting the full range of control even when pushing the stick all the way to where it stops in either roll or pitch(which I've never had to do before).  I'm not using any of the Saitek software, as I've heard it's not that great.  I've tried other my other sticks and it's the same result.  Think I may have to contact the motherboard manufacturer or something.  I highly doubt it's the stick since I've hooked up my X45 to my laptop and this issue doesn't exist there..  Kinda sucks too.  I got an Abit IP35 Pro with the assumption it's a decent board based on the reviews and info I've read.  I'm also using a C2D E6850m, a Geforce 9800GTX, and 2 gigs of Crucial Ballistix PC2 8500.  I'm not using onboard sound since I"ve got a Soundblaster Extreme Gamer sound card..  I've tried all my USB2.0 and have made sure they are inf act on the 2.0 protocol.  I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but this has me stumped.  Can't find any info about this particular issue..   :huh
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ZULU6

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.hdforums.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »
Have you gone into the game & set all your gear?  I had similar issues in the past with my new machine.  Setting all of my axis's in the game cured my issues!
>>>S<<<
Z6
ZULU6
"Get close .. when he fills the entire windscreen ... then you can't possibly miss." Erich Hartmann 352 Kills-Gruppenkommandeur Jagdgeschwader 52 Knight's Cross to the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds