Author Topic: Ground Attack Heavy Fighter  (Read 127 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Ground Attack Heavy Fighter
« on: December 05, 1999, 01:06:00 AM »
I am having very little success in ground attack using Heavy Fighters.  I cannot get close enough to ID ack before I take lethal hits.  If I am lucky enough to get within 4000 yards adn ID an ack position Im already spinning in.  

I also cant see any dispertion in the ack tracer path.  The path is true and straight
only curving as it gages my range and direction.

I have heard lots about how easy it is to take down elememnts but I am assuming this is with medium and high altitude heavy bombers. I dont know........

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 1999, 03:18:00 AM »
Yeager;

I have tried off and on for some time to bomb ack. To date I have very BAD luck.  Ack shoots very well.

Let me know if you come up with a method.  

Mino

Offline v355_Spike

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 1999, 11:28:00 AM »
I agree with these guys. As of now, ground attack with heavy fighters in no fun. Appears impossibly difficult and total sucide, hehe.

Hopefully when the vehicles appear, those targets wont be as tough. Really think the AA should be toned down a bit! My two cents, S!

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 1999, 11:39:00 AM »
The ack is currently a placeholder.  We'll be implementing different kinds of AAA with different capabilities.  Right now they are all one generic uberack.  

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

"The side with the fanciest uniforms loses."

funked

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 1999, 03:17:00 PM »
Glad to hear that Pyro!

P.S.  Since we have all these Uber-Fighters, how about an Uber-Bomber?  A-26B/C?