Author Topic: Gunsight Download Trouble...  (Read 388 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Gunsight Download Trouble...
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »
I downloaded Sketch's gunsight collection and opened it up on Microsoft Excel, but  it turned out like a bunch of hieroglyphics. Anyone know how to fix this so I can save it in my sight folder. :salute

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Gunsight Download Trouble...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »
You have to "Save to disk" and not have it automatically open in a program. What browser are you using?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:05:27 AM »
Tony, like Spike said save it to disk (use desktop so you can easily access it).  Then unzip to desktop, open your AH program folder, rename the sights in the folder to "old sights" or whatever, then drag & drop Sketch's sights into the AH program and they'll work.  Same process with custom sounds. 
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline WOZ30BAT

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 11:36:07 AM »
I know this sounds dumb, but about a year ago I downloaded some sites but when I get in game to use they make the windscreen around the site pink (not transparent). I changed my default site like an idiot to this site & now I can't use the default AH site. I do have other sites that work, but how can I get the original site back without having to reinstall the entire game? Can someone just send me the file?
IN Game: Sidious

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 11:36:34 AM »
Here http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/index.php if you need to unzip a gunsights vault.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"