Author Topic: Ok , Bearkats getting pwned!  (Read 778 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: Ok , Bearkats getting pwned!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 01:34:50 AM »
Idk my avatar was custom made for me.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 01:34:55 AM »
He cries DA to everyone that shoots him down, yet when it comes to the main arena where the situation changes every 15 seconds - he flukes out like the squeaker he is and screams DA when he can't win.

Which one are you refering too?

I just called it like I saw it, I don't know either of these guys that well, and even if I did I wouldn't side with my friend if he was in the wrong. I would still give my honest opinion whether he liked it or not. If said friend got mad that that I didn't stick by him when he was wrong, then I guess he'll just have to get mad.
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »
Well, the first four fights weren't anything to write home about...

Cmustard's Zero was set afire... Within dueling rules, you catch fire, you lost. BC pulled off knowing that and mustard took advantage. Cmustard lost the one P-40E duel cleanly. He was very lucky not to have collected a few cannon hits early in the SpitV fight and BC screwed up later in the fight. Better gunnery and mustard would have been dead early. Second P-40 fight: The collision should have resulted in a restart of the duel. BC lost his radiator and his engine quit.

I score it 2 wins for BC, 1 win for Cmustard and one no-fight due to mutually caused collision (both took damage). No one was "owned" in this sequence of fights.

I'll never understand the damage model... You shred the nose mounted radiator in a collision, but somehow the prop is untouched.. :rolleyes:

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 09:40:25 AM »
Well, the first four fights weren't anything to write home about...

Cmustard's Zero was set afire... Within dueling rules, you catch fire, you lost. BC pulled off knowing that and mustard took advantage. Cmustard lost the one P-40E duel cleanly. He was very lucky not to have collected a few cannon hits early in the SpitV fight and BC screwed up later in the fight. Better gunnery and mustard would have been dead early. Second P-40 fight: The collision should have resulted in a restart of the duel. BC lost his radiator and his engine quit.

I score it 2 wins for BC, 1 win for Cmustard and one no-fight due to mutually caused collision (both took damage). No one was "owned" in this sequence of fights.

I'll never understand the damage model... You shred the nose mounted radiator in a collision, but somehow the prop is untouched.. :rolleyes:

My regards,

Widewing

So it's all together 6 wins for BK, 2 for mustard?
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 09:57:44 AM »
Bearkats never complained when I shot him down. Then again, I am not sure I ever have. ;)

I never had any issues with him and have always found him to be respectful despite the fact that he is a much better stick than I am.

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »
I've known BearKats since he was GoldElks, I have never seen him disrespectful.

Lambo
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:05:20 AM by lambo31 »
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »
I have known cmustard for a while he was with the Jokers..The only squaddie i (& others) ever had to repeatedly squelch..He got perma-boot from Jokers for being repeatedly disrespectfull to squaddies.

Took him up on DA taunt recently,spanked him 5:1..You should have heard his whiny insulting rants.

Bottom line..i go to DA for fun fites..Cmustard is not fun in DA...Or the MA.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »
DD and Lambo I don't believe Adonai is referring to me.

But man talk about loosing your edge and gunnery quickly; with only 7 hours played this month and 11 last and about 0 duel time in between when I started to fight I felt a huge diffrence with gunnery and a feel for the fight. I ended up staying in the DA till like 3AM with BigHorn trying to shake some of the rust off and was able to knock off a little but I still feel weired when I'm fighting, its like I' feel as if I have lost the ability to be able to read the other guy and am just reacting to my opponents unsteady of making them react to me.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 10:35:19 AM »
DD and Lambo I don't believe Adonai is referring to me.

But man talk about loosing your edge and gunnery quickly; with only 7 hours played this month and 11 last and about 0 duel time in between when I started to fight I felt a huge diffrence with gunnery and a feel for the fight. I ended up staying in the DA till like 3AM with BigHorn trying to shake some of the rust off and was able to knock off a little but I still feel weired when I'm fighting, its like I' feel as if I have lost the ability to be able to read the other guy and am just reacting to my opponents unsteady of making them react to me.

I'd hate to be the one to say this, but IMO mustard should be perma-muted. Vox, and text. I'm not sure if it was how he was raised or something, but he always steps over the line a bit too much.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 12:06:41 PM »
I have known cmustard for a while he was with the Jokers..The only squaddie i (& others) ever had to repeatedly squelch..He got perma-boot from Jokers for being repeatedly disrespectfull to squaddies.

Took him up on DA taunt recently,spanked him 5:1..You should have heard his whiny insulting rants.

Bottom line..i go to DA for fun fites..Cmustard is not fun in DA...Or the MA.
Hey budd , it was 5 - 3 , get offf the pipe . Also , ill give them too u ; but to be quiet honest , u pilot wounded me in 2 turns off the bat loin. Second of all , u will not come back to DA , because u know what will happend...
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »
And the intarnit pilit chest thumping continues............

:rofl

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
Everybody
LOVE
Everbody

NOW!
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 01:58:18 PM »
I have dueled Mustard a load of times and I know that he is a decent stick, I am not going to lie about that. His problem is, is that he can only fly the F4Us, any other airplane that I flew against him, he got owned. We had one night were I must have uped a P-38 7 or 8 times, he just kept makin up these lame exuses like "Oh I stalled" or somthing like that. I was not with the Jokers at the time Mustard was around, but I know that I squeched him way too many times to remeber.
<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."