Author Topic: WWIII  (Read 597 times)

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Re: WWIII
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
Like a sport were they are dressed like a medieval knight ?

:p

There are actually full-contact jousting groups. Not the silly, staged shows you see at Medieval Times, but actual jousting. Warhorse, plate armor, one of those flat fronts over the pointy tip on the lance, and full speed charges.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »
Its gonna be Germany 2 - Russia 1 at the end though.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
There are actually full-contact jousting groups. Not the silly, staged shows you see at Medieval Times, but actual jousting. Warhorse, plate armor, one of those flat fronts over the pointy tip on the lance, and full speed charges.

Are they on TV?  I'd love to watch that. 
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 05:46:41 PM »
I'd love to see the superbowl champions stripped of their protective gear, go up against the New Zealands national rugby team! Now that would be something to watch!

:rofl

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »
Always amazed me how in American Sports most of the Violence takes place on the feild.
In Soccer.
Most of the violence takes place in the stands

What violence are you talking about ? Some drunken Huligans trying to catch the media, so what ?
99% of the REAL fans are just enjoing the games before and after the game wíthout any violence.
Fussball here is a very fast & emotional game (no comercial breaks the whole game) i dont know
really much about your Football game, some TV stations show it though, but compared to Fussball,
your sport looks so boring, hey every few seconds a break or even a commercial break ???? *yawn*
i tried to understand the game but allways felt asleep hehe
But Rugby is a different story, also very very fast!! without funny helmets ;)

The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.