Author Topic: where do i get the program to record my flights and how do i use it?  (Read 341 times)

Offline Hence6Echo

• Zinc Member
I keep reading in fourms to record my flights to see what i am doing wrong, well how do i do that?
Thank you

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: where do i get the program to record my flights and how do i use it?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 10:41:27 PM »
While in flight, you press "Alt" and "R" at the same time to start your film.  You can also press it again to turn it off.

When you're done, you can look at your films in your films folder found in your Aces High folder.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 10:53:47 PM »
Just an add-on to Vudak's post...

The AH Film Viewer is included as part of your download/game install.

Record and play your films as Vudak mentioned.

To find your films, go to Program Files, HTC, AHII, and look in the "films" folder.  Open the film to play it, or just double-click on it.

You'll want to adjust your head position in the viewer like you would in the game.  You may also want to watch the films with the "Use recorded views" "trails" and "icons" boxes checked.

You can also watch films from different outside angles, and even from your opponents plane (you wont see how he used his views though, only yours are recorded.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline chadiz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 06:31:54 AM »
what I also noticed is that the AH game must be closed.  Otherwhise it won't open.   

Offline Hence6Echo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »
Great, Thanks for the help guys!  :rock