Author Topic: Stupid car  (Read 1328 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Stupid car
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »
Im just wondering how many. if anyone got the connection in the joke.
Course one would have to be familiour with that episode.

Im sure true trekkies picked up on what I ment right away LOL

the first thing i thought of was bugs bunny. i think the gremlin was the only character to outwit bugs.
then i thought of the car as there's someone around my way driving a gremlin x.

then i thought about the movie......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2008, 03:00:36 AM »
Well i just got the car back and went to the "The Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection Co." to have it rechecked. I showed them the broken parts and they agreed they should have spotted this problem. I am going to have to pay for the parts that had to be replaced ( i mean it was still in a bad shape), but they will cover the expenses with realigning  my front left fender. They also wanted the broken part for "education" purposes.  :D

The Few GFC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2008, 03:04:49 AM »
bloody hell Klingan that looked bad.

Now all you need in that pink pimp mobile (when it isnt broken down)  is rumbleb and youll get all the chicks you ever dreamed about.  You 2 should meet up.   :lol
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2008, 03:30:52 AM »
bloody hell Klingan that looked bad.

Now all you need in that pink pimp mobile (when it isnt broken down)  is rumbleb and youll get all the chicks you ever dreamed about.  You 2 should meet up.   :lol
¨

:rofl :rofl :aok

The Few GFC

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2008, 07:08:26 AM »
Well i just got the car back and went to the "The Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection Co." to have it rechecked. I showed them the broken parts and they agreed they should have spotted this problem. I am going to have to pay for the parts that had to be replaced ( i mean it was still in a bad shape), but they will cover the expenses with realigning  my front left fender. They also wanted the broken part for "education" purposes.  :D

:huh Well just my 2 cents worth but you shouldn't have to pay for anything IMO. Had they caught and fixed that when you first took it in, no other parts would have been needed. I think they blew it and should be held fully liable.

Here's a thought, pay for the parts, then give them a bill for pain and suffering, mental hardship, and loss of transportation. I bet they'll agree to cover the whole thing real quick. ;)

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2008, 07:17:28 AM »
Lol, well i didn't think ill have to pay for more then 1 part. I'm not sure but i don't think the auto repairshop will send me any bills for the work done. But i guess time will tell   :uhoh

The Few GFC

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2008, 07:28:33 AM »
 Sounds like you need a lawyer. Sue the bastages if they dont fix everything including paint!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2008, 07:30:14 AM »
Sounds like you need a lawyer. Sue the bastages if they dont fix everything including paint!

and THERIN lies one of the major problems in this country. :furious
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2008, 07:55:18 AM »
There is not a lawyer in this country that would care about this. We don't do it that way here.

The Few GFC

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2008, 08:05:23 AM »
There is not a lawyer in this country that would care about this. We don't do it that way here.
you're lucky. they're destroyng this country with crazy suits like that.

it sounds like you're doint it the right way. it sounds like they're going to take care of ya too.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2008, 08:16:36 AM »
:huh Well just my 2 cents worth but you shouldn't have to pay for anything IMO. Had they caught and fixed that when you first took it in, no other parts would have been needed. I think they blew it and should be held fully liable.

Here's a thought, pay for the parts, then give them a bill for pain and suffering, mental hardship, and loss of transportation. I bet they'll agree to cover the whole thing real quick. ;)

I don't think they are liable for anything. They did make a dreadful error but still they aren't legally liable. I would accept their offering and pay $30 or so for the part.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:20:29 AM by mora »