Author Topic: Feedback for HTC  (Read 94 times)

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
Feedback for HTC
« on: May 08, 2001, 09:13:00 PM »
1. My eyes are old and getting worse . On another post they wrote about the POV that AH uses , 90 degs ( please tell me if I am wrong ), and that makes the planes smaller than in RL unless you use the zoom option . Now if I could zoom out alittle to get the correct size plane and lose some POV "without" the cockpit getting bigger that would really help . As it works now with the cockpit zooms bigger too , its not the way I would like it too work .

Maybe even a option to have the default to 75 or whatever it is suppose to be to make the planes bigger , I don't care if I lose the larger POV I just can't see the aspect angle of the plane in this game like the others . Or make the planes bigger and lose the zoom and leave it on 90 degs .

I am now using a 21 monitor and really don't have a problem with other flight games with lesser POV's .

2. We have a squad that lives from all the way from Greece to Neb , USA . Well it' big enough but the time spreads us pretty thin lots of times . They have to sleep , work , etc   go figure ??

That said , why did you take out the Vbases on map ? Even the islands one had lots fewer than before . When only two or three of us were online we could before have a chance of some base capture , but not with the present map    Now it's next to impossible to take a air base , what with the larger player base that you have now .

Well just thought you would like to know "why" we got alot smaller in AH this tour .

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors

airspro

------------------
air_rules = Play fair ....Don't worry about points......Keep a sense of humor......Drink Jim Beam......and don't let the fediddlein cat walk on the keyboard.......!!!http://www.airsquadron.com" TARGET=_blank>

[This message has been edited by airspro (edited 05-08-2001).]
My current Ace's High handle is spro