Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 18190 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »
Once again you've just passed over my arguments and gone into a little purse fight, trying to belittle of all people Dan.

No offense - just reality meant - you are the forums' equivalent of the guy who cries and moans on Channel 200 about there being "no fights," or how everyone's running away from him or HO'ing him, and then who turns down an offer for a fair fight in the DA.

Some people just like complaining.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »
Sorry to break it to you, but they'd just find another way to do it.

One way to counter this is quite simple.

Get more fighters, and make sure they know what they're doing.

Some of the best missions I've been on actually flew 2/3 different wings...

We'd have a fighter lead (usually me in a p38 or p47...) and would be on a different vox channel to keep it clear for the fighters, and we'd have text inbtween the 2/3 for information sharing, and range if needed...

It makes for fighting alot easier, rather than hearing 'Ah crap, got one on my 6, droppin my load' you hear 'Hey trig, watch your 6' or 'Hey, could I get some help here' but you usually hear 'They're makin a dive for the bombers'

Makes for a much better run mission, and alot more chance of sucess, if you can get some decent, experianced fighters that is...
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #287 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
bong, I did radio for 25 years...to me you are like the idiot caller who shows up one a week to cry amd whine because I admitted I was a Cubs fan as a kid.  It's never relevant, it's nevery timely, it never makes sense, and it's soooo heat go "click"....(dialtone)...."That's the third reason this week to fire my producer".

Read the rules, stoner.

If you think you are some sort of "competition"?...Keep thinking that. 

Too insecure about your own life that you need to try and belittle mine?

Guppy, you've gotten one doosey of a stalker here now.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »

Rather than reason and debate, it's always personal attack with this guy.  Personal attack, personal attack.

And HTC always let's him get away with it.

The poor guy can't debate to save his life with a 44 magnum pointed to his head....but when in doiubt go to personal attack.

You'd think eventually he'd wake up and smell the coffee.

Feel sorry for him too.

ROX

Just one second there!!! You done your share of name calling too. Perhaps you should take a healthy slug of that coffee and wake up yourself.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »
This is still going on?
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
How about a mercy killing Skuzzy?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
It'll just come back under a different name
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
There is no "pretend" in the friends that I have made in this game, and for you to say that they are "pretend" friends is wrong. I have been to the last 2 cons to cement, in person, some of the friendships that I made while online and I plan to go to this years convention to do the same.

If you have 600 friends on that need your companionship then i satnd corrected.  But i suspect you are like most of us who have 20-30 guys who you feel like you know as more then a name and you like chatting or goofing with them.

I am not in pursuit of ... an endless supply of "comraderie" ... but I am not going to limit myself and opportunities to meet new people.

Again you insist on using the term "limit" as if those who think 200 countrymen and ch 200 are more then enough entertainment are "limiting" themselves.  You are acting like you know a secret the rest of us can't figure out.

would you and your buddies play with 5 guys vs 3 guys, or would someone switch to the other team to make it a 4 v 4 ... Many a time I have done that in "pickup" basketball and volleyball games.

my analogy may not have been very strong as of course i dont think anyone plays imbalanced pickup games.  my point was more about jumping mid-game to play against the guys i was there with.

I think many of us that switch sides, with the intent to try and create balance, are ones stepping way "outside of the box". We aren't the ones trying to cram anybody into anything ... Ironically, limiting our abilities to do what we do, and what we like to do, is an attempt to cram us into a box.

I think we are all aware of why folks really switch countries...1) fly with buds 2) get to the play the game how they want to play it as soon as possible (furballing, hoarding, scorepadding, being a jerk).  If you are still pretending that the game needs help for balance i would disagree.  Witht the win the war requiring a country to take bases from both other countries things have worked out great. (i also cant begin to imagine the decision tree - is imbalace (1) number of players (2) number of players in flight (3) most gangbanged country (4)  least airfields and on and on........
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
I change country to lowest numbers or wherever the fight is.  Half the time i have no idea what country i am on.  I get on with most people i fly with, i just try to win whatever battle i am in at the time and am very determined - whether i am killing GV's, fighters, bombers or tackling a base/running trooops (yes, i have been known to do this a few times).  I have no loyalty to any chess piece, i have loyalty to my friends, but find it more entertaining than anything when i fight them - they don't really die you know.

This game is fun, lighten up.  If not, go play WWIIOnline, where there isn't much fun and you really are split between sides.  You will fit right in.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #295 on: July 17, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »
Whos ever been convicted of spying? And what has their penalty been?

I dont see what recording will do. AH already has record of it all. And "how" would you record it? Its not like theres a little cartoon guy, dressed like the Pink Panther, peeking around the corner of your strat base.

I swear I saw the pink panther ,I DID, I DID, I know I did :uhoh
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »
I change country to lowest numbers or wherever the fight is.  Half the time i have no idea what country i am on.  I get on with most people i fly with, i just try to win whatever battle i am in at the time and am very determined - whether i am killing GV's, fighters, bombers or tackling a base/running trooops (yes, i have been known to do this a few times).  I have no loyalty to any chess piece, i have loyalty to my friends, but find it more entertaining than anything when i fight them - they don't really die you know.

This game is fun, lighten up.  If not, go play WWIIOnline, where there isn't much fun and you really are split between sides.  You will fit right in.

Stop making sense.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »
That's priceless.  Got us as we came into the arena last night apparently as we both went Knits as they were low numbers.  I spent a lot of time dying as a Knit last night fighting Bish :)

That screenshot was taken Tuesday, May 6, 2008 6:36:07 PM (my computer CDST).

So the lies just keeeep on comin'. 

And the 3 had all been in the arena quite some time.

Yest ANOTHER WHOPPER from the AH BBS Chief of Deciet.

WTG Pinnochio!

BTW:  No need to say I am "belittling" Dan/CorkyJr....he's doing a marvelous job of that himself.

Anyone who wants a copy of the original SS so you can verify the time it was taken in file properties just let me know and I will gladly email it to you.

ROX

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
Operation Bozo has snared another.   Congrats Dan!   We'll take over HTC eventually!!!   :uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »
Rox, You have lost your mind, is all this worth making a fool out of yourself, let it go dude, your wrong.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"