Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 18191 times)

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:07 PM »
rstang hax and furball has a spy avatard?
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2008, 01:16:05 PM »
Last night we ran a mission. It was directed at a small Bish base that I'd been watching and had not had any activity for the hour or two I'd been on.

So about 1 min or two after we advertised for the mission a small dar lit up at this base. We ended up spawning and allowing the goons to roll ahead. I looked at my timer on my Saitek throttle and figured out how long it would take the Bish who upped to fly directly to the base we were launching from. Sure as anything as soon as we launched here came this guy after flying a straight line right to us. We shot him down and again he upped with his buddies. Now there were a few bases we could have attacked but he flew straight at us again, anyway the mission was blown by a cheat. Ive never seen such an obvious cheat. Now what do you think the odds are of him upping from that small base "no activity for hours", at that exact time, and flying his typhie directly to the base we were upping from?

1,000 to 1? 10,000 to 1?

His name is Tralfazz and hes a cheat, along with his buddies. Here, maybe you forgot http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,237929.0.html

I know its just a game but basically its at a point you cant even run public missions anymore. Dredger was right, this guy is a cheat.

dude.....spyingh is not cheating. it gave you all good fights, right? so ya still had fun.
spying is part of war. this game emulates war....specifically the air combat portion of itr, but war nontheless.

if ya REALLY wanna have fun.......get yer trusted squaddies in the o club..or on a private vox channel, and plan your mission. then go ahead and advertise a mission to base XX. as soon as you see them launching to come to the advertised mission, laun ch the real one.

improvise dude.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2008, 01:34:05 PM »
Tralfazz is just a Petty Bozo in our spying division.  On this evidence he deserves a promotion.  :salute
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
The clowns doing it for evil intent will scream their heads off on the boards to high heaven.

If they weren't using it for evil intent, why would they even remotely care if it were changed?

Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.  Make a note for a few weeks of what the countries they are on and the numbers at the time (take some roster screen shots) and find out that it's the biggest lie in the game.  Over 75% of the time you will see them one of the biggest numbers countries.

The extremely few times they do switch to the lowest numbers....nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time.

PLEASE don't believe me, make note yourself and check the roster often. 

You might want to also take note of how many times they are on one country--and how many times one or more of their squaddies are on another.

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what they are doing.

But...it's their 15 bucks.  Let 'em do what they want.

ROX

dude, seriously...no one but a few of the 14 year olds are taking anything you post seriously anymore.  You have a superiority complex that is almost too big to fathom.

Now you have a big hate of people trying to keep the teams even?  Jeez.  How old are you?
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2008, 01:43:18 PM »
HTC can do nothing about it.  

And to make matters worse, you can have Vent up and talk normally to your squad, same country or not.

A sad fact of life for us.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2008, 02:44:01 PM »
dude.....spyingh is not cheating. it gave you all good fights, right? so ya still had fun.
spying is part of war. this game emulates war....specifically the air combat portion of itr, but war nontheless.

if ya REALLY wanna have fun.......get yer trusted squaddies in the o club..or on a private vox channel, and plan your mission. then go ahead and advertise a mission to base XX. as soon as you see them launching to come to the advertised mission, laun ch the real one.

improvise dude.

Thanks dude, really. I mean that dude.

I got an idea. Have one of your squaddies become a bish and wait until the Rooks organize a mission. THEN tell your squaddies exactly where the mission is going, what its made up of, who is in it, and what Alt they are at. That way you can take the time to land your kills, take a wee, mix a pina-colada, and still up a Typhie in plenty of time to come screaming down on the rook NOE mission and get a bunch of easy kills.

I mean "why not" dude? Its fun getting easy kills and busting up missions. And easy too, all you have to have is a squaddie or pal on the enemy side and send cross channel messages. This way you can get all sorts of perk points, to go along with your vulches, and do so safely because you have every advantage.

And most of it "its fun" aint it dude? And safe cause Aces High doesnt care and neither does anyone else.

And any fight where you have all that "E" on an NOE mission is "fun" cause you really cant lose right? Dude? Best of all you can do it all night long, every day. Its as easy as sending one mate to each enemy team. And it doesnt stop with missions as you can inform on everything thats going on. Gee doesnt that sound swell?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
BTW dude. Upping a plane or vehicle and looking out the window is "spying". Breaking the rules of the game is "cheating".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

The problem with that Cap is the guy doing the cheating will then tell his buddies the little green dots are heading the other way. :D

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »
:cry :cry i want a milkrun!

why do aeroplanes keep upping when i go to bomb their buildings!?  :(

:D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »
Quote from: hitech
And please do not tell me AH is war, because it is not, it is a War game. And games are ment to be fun and fair. While war is not ment to be either fair or fun.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »
Im a silly little boy incapable of having an adult conversation. But Im OK with that, and you should be too.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »
NOE vs NOE are great fun, even if it does ruin the basetake. And I like turtles.
 :huh
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »

BTW dude. Upping a plane or vehicle and looking out the window is "spying". Breaking the rules of the game is "cheating".                             

I never read in the rules anything about NOT telling people from the other counties what was happening on my country. It happens, prepare for it, and move on. Not to tough to figure out.

Its not cheating. Its not very classy game play, but its not cheating.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »
Hmmm.  Was I a spy when I told on 200 where I was leading the SAPP 38 pilots last night?  I think I told on us every time we upped.

Does that make me a regular spy Bozo or a double agent Bozo? :huh

I'm so confused! :cry
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
dang it Guppy now I have a headache  :furious
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »
Hmmm.  Was I a spy when I told on 200 where I was leading the SAPP 38 pilots last night?  I think I told on us every time we upped.

Does that make me a regular spy Bozo or a double agent Bozo? :huh

I'm so confused! :cry

No, it means a promotion!  Congratulations Cpt. Bozo.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer