Author Topic: teh tardwhackers are recruiting  (Read 2618 times)

storch

teh tardwhackers are recruiting
« on: July 11, 2008, 08:17:21 AM »
we have formed a squadron to play in the allied vs axis arena.  our goal is to bring back air to air fighting to that arena.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: teh tardwhackers are recruiting
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:28:42 PM »
if you want to learn how to be a great dogfighter and have a great time doing it, this is the group for you. ACM is everything with us.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

May the force be with you...well as may call the squad the "cat herders". Best of luck its a noble undertaking...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

storch

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »
thanks snapper  :aok

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »
Hey Storch....PM me will ya?

Thanks

RTR
The Damned

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »
 :rofl

WTG, Storch, and good luck with that.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

storch

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 06:02:34 AM »
in my tenure as CO of JG54 I have never placed a recruitment ad in this forum.  I have added players selectively and kept the squadron small on purpose but this latest trend in that once fun arena needs to be reversed.  something has to be done in there fellows the place has been taken over by every marvin milquetoast that a mother ever spawned. 

you actually have players posting about half hour long engagements where no one is shot down as "good fights".

two nights ago I cornered seven of them, mostly from an axis squadron and harvested three before landing.  the harvest is easy but locating the cleverly hidden buggers is what takes time.  join us, let's show them the business end of a cartoon airplane, the sheds are PM'n me daily for relief

save the sheds, join a worthy cause, whack a tard you'll be glad you did.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 09:32:38 AM »
Wanted: aggressive pilots, not afraid to die, not worried about K/D score, doesn't run from a fight even if outnumbered(well most of the time anyway hehehe), doesnt hide in the ack or at 30k. prefers 10k or less fights most of the time. likes working in a group environment with common goals. if this is you, PM storch!

We will teach you co-operative base taking and ACM. we will teach you how to fly well and smack down deserving victims. we teach you the art of psychological warfare and how to stop or avoid dweebie-ness.

if this sounds good to you, message storch and become part of the most fun, hated, and loathed squads in the AVA. you will not regret it, you will have the time of your life.

*the opinions above are those of the writer and in no way shape or form are those of anyone else

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »
Here's the thread about the fight with no deaths that seems to be the bane of you Storch.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,236830.0.html

Yes actually I was amazed because it was the first time I've ever seen an engagement where nobody got a clear kill, it was also the last time. Damaged planes were able to exit the battle because we did stay up high fighting instead of diving for the deck. The fight ended not because we didn't want to kill each other but a lack of ammo on my part.

It was between 23K and 20K not exactly 30K or higher as you were ranting on the range channel Thursday in the AVA. Also Thursday when exactly did you have seven guys cornered? I saw you running North from three of them in your Tempest. I went North to assist you, BC had already given up trying to help because you were fleeing so fast he couldn't keep up.  I tried to get to you and couldn't catch up either and two of the 109s got tired of chasing you so they reversed and came to fight me. Thank you. ;-)

I did manage to catch a glimpse of you a little later above the fight  and again in your Tempest  picking  and complaining about the German guys being alt monkeys. With the continuous ranting and complaining about Alt Monkeys and an arena where nobody wants to fight. Again mentioning my post from a fight  two months ago as if it  that happeneded every day.Your squadmates to their credit were down low fighting in Corsairs, I guess they cash the checks you write with your mouth.

You are correct there's some direction the AVA has taken lately that needs reversed fast. Too much porking and too little fighting. I hope you do come back with the honest intentions of help making it a better place. Instead of a vehicle used to constantly display the chip on your shoulder.

<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
I don't have a chip on my shoulder some guys have no sense of humor.  it's probably the result of a long sheltered life in mom's basement.

:D

that was the engagement those were the three, they all died.   :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:19:40 PM by storch »

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 10:18:01 PM »
Ask Mom nicely to let you out of the basement. There's a traditional N Africa setup in the AVA. Lots of low furballs between two bases.
Come show all us Marvin Milquetoast types how it's done.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 07:12:08 AM »
above is just an example of the psychological warfare you will learn and be exposed to  :D

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »
Storch, you or one of the other guys got Truekill's home e-mail addy.

I need to contact him fast.

PM me if you do. Tks.

:salute
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »
 :lol
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
be part of a great team. One night in the AVA and we're tied for #1!! what does that tell you! we are very cohesive and very loyal to each other. We believe in having fun over and above everything else. Squad nights are any time you can make it. we're on almost every night. you show up fine, if not, fine too. easy enough.

if you want to have a great time and get better at this game. join us. fly with us for a bit or just join. PM Storch if interested