Author Topic: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO  (Read 3512 times)

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »
This should've been handled via e-mail, PM, or phone call to HTC.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 07:29:48 AM »
:lol there's got to be one in every crowd. Look walrus, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. IT'S OFFENSIVE! If you can't figure that out, well then you're stupid. Your government has deemed it "politically correct" to recognize the KKK as a terrorist group.So what that basically means is, your post, and any other from you on this subject, is a load of horse crap. :mad:

Of course, your right and I also agree with you. However, stop and consider your BBs avatar, might someone or group find it offensive as well?
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 07:31:54 AM »
Not sure how to put this but I found the name KKKUNITE offensive :furious He first apeared he asked if there was any white brothers on. Thought that I would throw it out to the people on the forum to see what every one else thinks. :mad: His friend BADMOFO didn't understand why we reported him. :mad: Maybe it is just me but I really have a problem with that name I don't care if it means Kill Kill Kill like his friend said. Any thoughts. :furious

These two fellows have a score of 0.

would you be posting this had he been any other name, and asking if there were any other black brothers on/?

ferget the racial watermelon dude!!! friggin ignore him or .squelch him if it offended you.

we don't need another dam racial thread in here
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 07:33:27 AM »
Not sure how to put this but I found the name KKKUNITE offensive :furious He first apeared he asked if there was any white brothers on. Thought that I would throw it out to the people on the forum to see what every one else thinks. :mad: His friend BADMOFO didn't understand why we reported him. :mad: Maybe it is just me but I really have a problem with that name I don't care if it means Kill Kill Kill like his friend said. Any thoughts. :furious

These two fellows have a score of 0.

BTW..i can see where the KKK part could be bad...but here is the wrong place

phone call to htc is the right place
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 07:35:10 AM »
Well, in fairness to the idiot, logging and changing your name isn't exactly something easy to do on a Friday night.  You have to contact HTC directly for that.

That should make for an interesting phone call come Monday.  How the heck he's going to explain that one to HTC is beyond me.

kkk=killkillkill? kooky kooky kooky?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 07:39:37 AM »
NO

i don't agree with the name either.......but since you believe in 0 tolerence, then i take offense to your icon, and think it should be removed.
get the point iwalrus was trying to make?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 07:41:42 AM »
:lol there's got to be one in every crowd. Look walrus, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. IT'S OFFENSIVE! If you can't figure that out, well then you're stupid. Your government has deemed it "politically correct" to recognize the KKK as a terrorist group.So what that basically means is, your post, and any other from you on this subject, is a load of horse crap. :mad:

UPTOWN it sounds by your post that you not from the US.  I get this from you saying "your goverment" in the above post.   I understand what you are saying, but you are on a two edge sword.  That flag you are flying under your name is extremely controversial at the present time in the US.

Not meant to start anything, just some friendly FYI.

FRED
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 07:49:04 AM »
Of course, your right and I also agree with you. However, stop and consider your BBs avatar, might someone or group find it offensive as well?

deleted
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:25:30 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 07:58:23 AM »
I hope not, but yes some might. I was born and raised in the south (Virginia), and that flag is part of who I am and where I come from. And I'm proud of all the people that died for that flag. In my eyes it does not represent racism. For me it stands for all that I love about the south.  :salute

now see......for quite a few, that flag DOES represent racisim(not me), and because it does represent racisim, and you are apparently a 0 tolerence kind of guy ya need to remove it before it gets reported to ht.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 08:05:28 AM »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:25:49 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 08:07:06 AM »
I can not sir. I will fight for my right to keep my flag. I shall put this to a vote. :salute
you're missing my point dude.........

try it a simpler way......

people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks

does that work?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »
Hey guys, let's not start a weekend long, 30 page pissing contest. Nothing will come of it.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
I understand that I kind of went overboard in my reply to Walrus. That wasn't my intentions. I like to say what's on my mind and it usually gets me into trouble. :frown:
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
I understand that I kind of went overboard in my reply to Walrus. That wasn't my intentions. I like to say what's on my mind and it usually gets me into trouble. :frown:

yea, i know....and i do the same thing. i was only trying to get ya to see what i think was walrus's point, that's all....... :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 08:31:57 AM »
job well done sure. I concede defeat :salute

and ty Max , i'm afraid i was getting a little bent out of shape there  :lol :salute
Lighten up Francis