Author Topic: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO  (Read 3508 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: KKKUNITE and BADMOFO
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
Hey guys, let's not start a weekend long, 30 page pissing contest. Nothing will come of it.

but we can take it to 29, right? :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline iWalrus

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »
:lol there's got to be one in every crowd. Look walrus, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. IT'S OFFENSIVE! If you can't figure that out, well then you're stupid. Your government has deemed it "politically correct" to recognize the KKK as a terrorist group.So what that basically means is, your post, and any other from you on this subject, is a load of horse crap. :mad:

The government has done a lot of things that people do not agree with. Are you saying that anyone that disagrees with the government is full of "horse crap"? Do you recognize all government actions and policies to be the be all and end off of What Should Be? They usually call those people sheep. For that matter, the government is not always politically correct.

You typing "IT'S OFFENSIVE" in all caps does not make it objectively offensive. Whether it is offensive or not is still based on point of view. Here: IT'S SUBJECTIVE. Anyone can find anything offensive. If you think that you are the universal authority on what is proper, well, "what that basically means is, your post, and any other from you on this subject, is a load of horse crap. :mad:"

I don't care about political correctness for the purposes of this thread. Right now, I'm only concerned with fairness. I think all names should be allowed, or, as alternative, all offensive names should be disallowed. I am offended by the name uptown. I think it promotes hatred toward all those associated with downtown. If KKKUNITE is banned due to offensiveness, uptown should be banned as well. (That's without even taking the avatar into consideration.) As I have said, if KKKUNITE is banned, the offensive WalrusG should also be banned.
That's all.

WalrusG

Offline iWalrus

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »

but we can take it to 29, right? :D

I do believe that's what's implied  :lol
That's all.

WalrusG

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 09:02:01 AM »
I don't care about political correctness for the purposes of this thread. Right now, I'm only concerned with fairness. I think all names should be allowed, or, as alternative, all offensive names should be disallowed.

It's a good thing you aren't HiTech himself.    Pontificate all that you want, I enjoy watching Devil's Advocates become singed by the rotisserie.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 09:03:02 AM »
I enjoy watching Devil's Advocates become singed by the rotisserie.

Barbecue anyone??  :devil
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 09:07:52 AM »
Twist it anyway you want ... I could bet the ranch that if the handle is still in existence on Monday or if any HTC Staff sees that handle ... things won't go right for that individual ... and rightfully so.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Solus

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »
If you think those name are offensive. About 3 am EST. Two guys logged in and started ranting on 200 name "N1ggar" and "Coonkiller" Would bet the farm its the same two. Let walrus try to say that this is OK!!!!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 09:12:54 AM »
Barbecue anyone??  :devil

Damnnnnnn...nothing to put in the PIT this weekend.  :cry

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »
Sorry Downtown. I got your back bro!  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
o boy, this is going from bad to worse. I'd delete that solus.
Lighten up Francis

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »
If you think those name are offensive. About 3 am EST. Two guys logged in and started ranting on 200 name "N1ggar" and "Coonkiller" Would bet the farm its the same two. Let walrus try to say that this is OK!!!!

Did you .report them ? ... if you did ... follow it up with an email giving them the date and approx time ... If it is true, I wouldn't doubt for a second that heads will roll.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 09:23:00 AM »
Did you .report them ? ... if you did ... follow it up with an email giving them the date and approx time ... If it is true, I wouldn't doubt for a second that heads will roll.

I've seen worse, but yes, heads will roll.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 09:25:24 AM »
and it can't happen soon enough
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:28:12 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 09:31:36 AM »
"Look walrus, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. IT'S OFFENSIVE! If you can't figure that out, well then you're stupid. Your government has deemed it "politically correct" to recognize the KKK as a terrorist group"

very dangerous ground uptown......when you feel you have to view something as bad........because your government has it on a list and told you to do so.  I hope there is a better rationale than that at play...

I'm not a fan political correctness at all........and I think the act of political  correctness is far more dangerous than the words on any political correctness list.  I can't think of anything more UN-american than this wave of political correctness.....if you take it to it's logical conclussion....you have stalin.

I tire quickly of people these days being "offended"......and I'm equally sickened by the minions who sit in the dark corners watching in delight...or worse.......silence.......as people lose entire careers these days for a foolish slip of the tongue that lasted 4 seconds.

As someone once said... political correctness...for the most part....is the intentional witholding of the truth...in order to spare feelings....

Have we really gotten THAT soft?  America.....get over it......butch up and grow some stones !!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:35:00 AM by ZetaNine »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2008, 09:33:08 AM »
very dangerous ground uptown......when you feel you have to view something as bad........because your government has it on a list and told you to do so.  I hope there is a better rationale than that at play...

I'm not a fan political correctness at all........and I think the act of political  correctness is far more dangerous than the words on any political correctness list.  I can't think of anything more UN-american than this wave of political correctness.....if you take it to it's logical conclussion....you have stalin.

I tire quickly of people these days being "offended"......and I'm equally sickened by the minions who sit in the dark corners watching in delight...or worse.......silence.......as people lose entire careers these days for a foolish slip of the tongue that lasted 4 seconds.

As someone once said... political correctness...for the most part....is the intentional witholding of the truth...in order to spare feelings....

Have we really gotten THAT soft?  America.....get over it......butch up and grow some stones !!

....and after yet another pontification.  HTC doesn't give a rat's about what YOU think.   Thank God for it too. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:35:01 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC