Author Topic: I love this city, but...  (Read 667 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: I love this city, but...
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 02:37:03 AM »
LOL what does this have to do with events??

I didn't "wish" anything Sir :)  Try reading all the words.
I did read the words. And i know the meaning behind them. So dont sit there and try to make it out like you are a good guy now.
As far as the Events. Youre the problem. The way things are ran for one.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 02:40:46 AM »
Its kind of funny, I have to admit guys.

I do wish hippy idiots would please quit criticizing W. in so many ridiculous ways though. All this "Bush is an ignorant Texas cowboy who blew up the levies in New Orleans and declared war on Iraq for oil..." talk can make a man kind of halfway start liking the SOB-in-chief before he catches himself.

All cities are San Francisco to a degree. San Francisco without the architecture, most of them.

Bah, Old Testament is wrong on bacon but more or less right on cities if you ask me.
I could care less about Bush and Politics. The only thing i care about are the peoples lives that are affected.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 03:13:02 AM »
Yeah, really.  "Tee hee, a bunch of people died and it's funny because I don't agree with their opinions or actions!"

The wierd thing is about the protesting the war in Iraq is the fact that like 10 times more African Americans in the Ghetto's have died since 2001... And nobody is complaining about that, nobody is protesting that...  :rolleyes:
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 03:15:35 AM »

You "ROC" have crossed a line.Just because you don't agree with someones lifestyle or their political views doesn't give you a right to spew your nonsense.To wish harm upon them is just evil and sick.But to say you'll laugh about it is beyond that. You have some serious issues deep inside.

And you wonder why so many people arent coming to your Event's any longer. Well there you go. Your a complete head case that needs to seek medical attention.

Wow, completely to the extreme? You "BiPoLaR" have taken something way too seriously and crossed that line. Just because you dont agree with ROC's thread doesnt give you a right to spew your nonsense.

And you wonder why so many people dont take you seriously.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 03:24:11 AM »
Wow, completely to the extreme? You "BiPoLaR" have taken something way too seriously and crossed that line. Just because you dont agree with ROC's thread doesnt give you a right to spew your nonsense.

his last sentence may have been over the top but i agree with everything else he said it was on the money.B. its nova's thread and roc's post, c. i saw no nonsense just maybe a preexsisting dislike of bipolar by you. Plus i take him seriously.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 03:45:01 AM »
     Maybe we could give San Francisco to Canada?  Make everyone happy.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 05:16:04 AM »

If you dont know the past and things that have gone on...Then keep your mouth shut.
Im sick of the CMs thinking they can get away with anything.

Offline DPQ5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 05:30:16 AM »

You "ROC" have crossed a line.Just because you don't agree with someones lifestyle or their political views doesn't give you a right to spew your nonsense.To wish harm upon them is just evil and sick.But to say you'll laugh about it is beyond that. You have some serious issues deep inside.

And you wonder why so many people arent coming to your Event's any longer. Well there you go. Your a complete head case that needs to seek medical attention.

Took that a lil to seriously there mate and calm down and ROC and anglesandair have the right to say what they want and so do you and me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:37:16 AM by DPQ5 »
29th Infantry Division
Darkest Hour Realism Unit
King Company
Sgt. Phillips

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 06:13:10 AM »
     Maybe we could give San Francisco to Canada?  Make everyone happy.

Canada is not that bad. No way I would do that to them.
I might want to take a hunting trip to the big C.
I`d hate to have to wade through all the limp wristers to get to the woods........................ ........Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... ................
although if there were a season....................nev ermind.

:devil
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:15:02 AM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------