Author Topic: Rudder pedal opinions wanted  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Rudder pedal opinions wanted
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 08:44:33 AM »
If your peds don't include Velcro strips to keep 'em in place, buy a 20" x 1" section of top & bottom strip, cut them down to 10" and secure one side to the front and back of the base.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »
My CH Pro pedals started spiking and have become non linear. I have to decide if I want to repair them or get something else. What I have read about the Simpeds sounds good but they don't seem to be available.

Jiggle the cable at the point where it goes into the pedals on the base.  There is a design flaw in the Pro Pedals (all versions non-USB and USB) where the wires get pinched where the cable goes into the pedal base.  Sometimes jiggling it gets the wires free until the next time they get pinched.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
Jiggle the cable at the point where it goes into the pedals on the base.  There is a design flaw in the Pro Pedals (all versions non-USB and USB) where the wires get pinched where the cable goes into the pedal base.  Sometimes jiggling it gets the wires free until the next time they get pinched.

ack-ack

That's good to know, my pedals should be delivered tomorrow.  I'll watch for the pinch you speak of.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder