Author Topic: GV gunners  (Read 283 times)

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
GV gunners
« on: July 22, 2008, 01:15:46 AM »
In a bomber gunner if you fire, all avabile guns will fire at the same target so shouldnt GV gunners do the same?

Ex.
You fire the turrent MG and any other MG on the GV that you are in will fire with it...

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
Re: GV gunners
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »
In a bomber gunner if you fire, all avabile guns will fire at the same target so shouldnt GV gunners do the same?

Ex.
You fire the turrent MG and any other MG on the GV that you are in will fire with it...

I get what you mean, but those little guns wont do much against any tanks and it seems like they'll just be annoying
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 06:37:57 AM »
I get what you mean, but those little guns wont do much against any tanks and it seems like they'll just be annoying

If you think about it, 3 German Mg's are stronger than 1 50. It would make de-acking and could give a nasty pilot would if you ever get that chance. 

Offline ian5440

• Nickel Member
      • http://rollingthunder.spruz.com/main.asp
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »
If you think about it, 3 German Mg's are stronger than 1 50. It would make de-acking and could give a nasty pilot would if you ever get that chance. 

ya but it seems like it would just be obnoxious, not helpful
~~~~~~Hellkitty Dweeb~~~~~~
~~~~~~Wildcat Dweeb~~~~~~~

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »
Both guns on an LVT2 fire at the same time...it's only a 30cal and a 50cal.  But if they are dumb enough to attack from the left side.  I have the X52 with a 2 stage trigger...would be nice to fire primary (the one your in at the time) on the first stage and all MG's on a full pull. 
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."