Author Topic: When is toc?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
When is toc?
« on: July 27, 2008, 12:18:29 PM »
?
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Re: When is toc?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
http://ahevents.org/koth-related/tournament-of-champions.html

The KOTH TOC is run after all KOTH events for the year. In the past we have tried to run it in December after December's KOTHs but that usually meant trying to fit a Tournament in around Christmas season, not an easy task. Last year we, or I  seeing I've been the host the last few years, decided to run it in January after the Christmas / New Years holidays were over.
The 2008 KOTH TOC dates will not be official until December of this year. I will usually post a tentative date and let the TOC invitees respond and see it the date needs adjustment. Alas, this is one of those events where I will never be able to make everyone happy with the date chosen.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »
http://ahevents.org/koth-related/tournament-of-champions.html

The KOTH TOC is run after all KOTH events for the year. In the past we have tried to run it in December after December's KOTHs but that usually meant trying to fit a Tournament in around Christmas season, not an easy task. Last year we, or I  seeing I've been the host the last few years, decided to run it in January after the Christmas / New Years holidays were over.
The 2008 KOTH TOC dates will not be official until December of this year. I will usually post a tentative date and let the TOC invitees respond and see it the date needs adjustment. Alas, this is one of those events where I will never be able to make everyone happy with the date chosen.
Thanks fuze hopefully life wont be too busy then  :o
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.