Author Topic: Sportsmanship  (Read 1335 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Sportsmanship
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 10:54:57 AM »
And moot starts cursing us all out in French.
Remember that time m00t got totally plastered right before/during FSO and couldn't find the map, I think we had Scott shoot him down to save face! I remember hearing someone say, "****, m00t, you're supposed to be my wingy", then m00t replies. "where are you (slur slur), where am I?"    :rofl  hee hee

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 12:05:31 PM »
huh? 
:lol yep that's the only flaw in it .. Scott'll die twice before you take a single hit yourself, usualy  :D
Remember that time m00t got totally plastered right before/during FSO and couldn't find the map, I think we had Scott shoot him down to save face! I remember hearing someone say, "****, m00t, you're supposed to be my wingy", then m00t replies. "where are you (slur slur), where am I?"    :rofl  hee hee
:rofl How embarassing..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 12:42:44 PM »
:lol yep that's the only flaw in it .. Scott'll die twice before you take a single hit yourself, usualy  :D :rofl How embarassing..
My favorite is one time we took off and scotch or someone else fired a single 50 cal at moot and it pw him forcing him to rtb and reload  :rofl
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 01:00:18 PM »
Yes , I always like the ones who have to belittle everyone they shoot down in order to build up their pathetic egos only to show their back side in reality.
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »
Yes , I always like the ones who have to belittle everyone they shoot down in order to build up their pathetic egos only to show their back side in reality.
you must've got owned by one of us...im sorry we still love you
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »
you must've got owned by one of us...im sorry we still love you

I owned him last night. He got a proxy on me.... oh wait.. never mind.    :lol

Hi meddog.   :)
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 03:59:51 PM »
Although, yes, he mentioned squad channels and that section of the post does need to be dismissed, theres still plenty more that he mentions, and very good points.

He's pointing out that, although most of us are grown guys, we get shot down and automatically come up with excuses...

'****in aimbot' 'D*** cherry picker' etc...

He's complaining about gameplay more than anything, which I think is somethikng that needs to be assesed...

I do believe there should be rules ON gameplay i.e.
'Get shot down? Don't freak, click the runway button, and go hunt them down.'
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »
My favorite is one time we took off and scotch or someone else fired a single 50 cal at moot and it pw him forcing him to rtb and reload  :rofl
:devil

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »
:devil
Of course it was you, you dirty stick swinging communist mission busting SPY

BUSTED
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »
meddog, do I need to get you a knappy to wipe the egg off your face?  Do you remember the first time we met in this game?  My cpid was 031598.  Do you know what you said to me?  Do you remember how you treated me?  It's easy to come on here and try and take the high ground when your pissed at BiP and want to insult the muppets because of it.  Fortunately for you, I can't post film of it because the comp it was on got stolen 2 years ago.  Please, don't bring yourself down anymore than you have in your last two posts.  I consider you an honorable member of the community even though you trashed me on 200 the first time we met.  I had only been playing like 4 months and that was my first encounter with a US squad member.  Just stop before you get into something that you can't handle, like the truth. :aok

<S>

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline 2fly

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 05:19:18 PM »
As others have said, if you have problems with squad vox then take it up with them or get a new squad.

I agree about ranged Vox.  However nothing HTC says or does is going to prevent cursing over range channell short of removing the channell.  Therefore you have only a few options. 

1) Dont let him play games with adults.  (probably the best choice and the one I exercise with my own sons)
2) Turn off his sound.  Makes the game harder, but no verbal language issues.
3)  Admit that it cant be changed and continue as is and hope that your kid listens when you explain it all to him.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »
HTC stays out of squad issues entirely, as they should.  If you have a problem with something on squad vox take it up with your squad, not ask HTC to be a nanny for your group.

i agree... HTC has nothing to do with this... maybe you should be bringing this up with squad leader... or with the squad in general...

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 11:11:29 AM »
It doesn't cost anything to play nice.............
<S>999000