Author Topic: what about 2 countries ?  (Read 133 times)

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
what about 2 countries ?
« on: September 07, 2000, 03:00:00 PM »
seems like knits and rooks ganbang bishs for the moment.
Its been the other way around too, but this is getting worse ,i guess the gameplay get a little feked up that way.
But again when being gangbanged we get a lot of targets.
Anyway that might scare away newbies from the game ?

airguard

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
what about 2 countries ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2000, 03:39:00 PM »
IMO,

Two sides are a no go.

The gameplay safety valve provided by a third side makes for a much more dynamic war situation.  Even a four or five sided war
is more interesting than a generic two sided
over/under always/only set up.

You will never see a two sided conflict in the Main Arena in AH.  Take this to the bank!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

carl

what about 2 countries ?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2000, 04:09:00 PM »
Fewer but bigger bases and bigger sectors would be nicer.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
what about 2 countries ?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2000, 07:11:00 PM »
I don't have enough experience to comment, but what the heck  

Looks to me like the Bish need serious organizing. the few times I've been on the others are obviously working together, but the Bish seem to be quite random. There were never any missions to select from, anyway.

Nuku

what about 2 countries ?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2000, 09:20:00 PM »

Originally posted by Viking:

Looks to me like the Bish need serious organizing. the few times I've been on the others are obviously working together, but the Bish seem to be quite random. There were never any missions to select from, anyway.

Ach.  The bishops must've infected the knights too.  The past three days I've seen 30 guys over a field: not one brought a bomb.  on the flip side though, I can bring in a B26 without getting harassed.  It's been good for my bomb dmg/death ratio.  Went from 496th to 45th in 5 sorties.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
what about 2 countries ?
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2000, 10:59:00 PM »
All depends on *who* are over a field.

Several times I've dopne jabo on a field, called in by other knights. I've gone there, dropped egg, expended all my ammo. One fh up, badly damaged. So i call in "attack the fh, and there'll be fewer enemies to deal with"

What happens? They vulched away, are picked up one by one, and eventually (after trying to down fh with mg's only) I find myself in dire straits.

On the other hand, with zig, caveman, udie, rip's squad and a number of other class acts nearby, the field is GONNA be closed in under three minutes.

If we got cap, I bring a hvy jabo A8. If it's not sure we got contrl of air, I bring a fighter configured A8. If we are to establish superiority or are defending, a G10 seems to be better.

Not touching the A5 for a bit; was a bit too easy to fly compared to the A8.

------------------
StSanta
JG54 "Grünherz"
"If you died a stones throw from your wingie; you did no wrong". - Hangtime