Author Topic: im new to it  (Read 879 times)

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
im new to it
« on: August 02, 2008, 02:40:03 AM »
Call me a noob but how do i register to a scenario?  :confused:

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: im new to it
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:36:57 AM »
Too late for you right now, you'll have to walk on. ;)
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »

If you'd like to fly in this scenario, show up about 60 minutes before the frame starts so you can be assigned a side and squadron and get all that worked out.  When you enter the arena read the MOTD and it should provide you with who to contact about being a walkon or watch the BLUE text.  Usually you can get a walkon spot with little trouble.

As for registering the any future scenarios:

You need to have a valid account/login on http://ahevents.org  then when registration for the scenario is open,
1. log into the site
2. select the Scenarios menu item on the left
3. select the Registration link
4. fill out the form.

I should note that it is most beneficial to keep your in-game ID and BBS id updated on ahevents.org's profile so you can be easily added to any special forums that are setup for specific events you register for.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 11:49:23 AM »
Click here for a direct link to the write-up and rules. You may not notice the link on the scenario page if you're color blind.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 02:35:00 PM »
Also, these days, walkons can show up just at or just before the posted Start Time.  For the current Rangoon scenario, that is 3 pm US Eastern Daylight Time.

We have changed scenarios from posting Takeoff Time (and then hoping people show up enough in advance) to posting Start Time (which is the time at which all need to show up).  The arena is closed to entrance after Start Time, and takeoff is approx. 30 minutes after Start Time.