Author Topic: Clipboard moves back to left side on its own... :(  (Read 134 times)

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
Clipboard moves back to left side on its own... :(
« on: December 15, 2000, 06:37:00 AM »
I use the zoom key to get a better view at the map sometimes. I have placed the clipboard in the middle of my screen to fit the whole map on the screen while it is zoomed. What annoys me is that if I bring up the clipboard by accident when already zoomed, it changes position back to the left side.... I always have to move it back to the center.

Is there any way to let the clipboard stay where it is placed by the user???

------------------

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline LLv34_Snefens

• Nickel Member
      • Lentolaivue 34
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2000, 08:28:00 AM »
Make sure that the entire clipboard is in view. If you have some of the clipboard touching the edges of screen it might go back to the default view. This is to ensure that you don't put the clipboard somewhere where it can't be moved back from.

I tried putting it in the center and it seemed to stay there even after I put it away and back or even closing AH completely.

PS: To zoom just the map and not the clipboard try rightclicking on the zoom keys or use the key INSERT and DELETE (they may need to be mapped)

------------------
Ltn. Snefens
RO, Lentolaivue 34
My own homepage

[This message has been edited by LLv34_Snefens (edited 12-15-2000).]
Snefens, Lentolaivue 34.

"Luck beats skill anytime"

Hans

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2000, 07:19:00 AM »
Maybe you already know, but the clipboard has it's own zooming in and out.

The defaults for zoom view is Insert and Delete.  If you need to remap them, look under the keymapper/global listing.  At the very bottom are "zoom map in, zoom map out".

Note:  These are NOT the viewpoint zoom in and out.  Those default to the bracket keys, and is turned on and off with the Z key.

It is very usefull to look for radar blips on the map that way, and to see the sector population bars with no cluter behind them.

Hans.