Author Topic: Aces High own acrobatic team!  (Read 2403 times)

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
Aces High own acrobatic team!
« on: August 12, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »
To all hitech staff who this may conserne I'm a UH-60 pilot for the oregon national guard and i also have an RV-8 that i go to local airshows with. The other day while performing at an airshow, before i was scheduled to take off i was thinking, What if i could start an aces high aerobatic team! Now i was planning on starting this in the training arena. We would only need 4-5 pilots willing to meet twice a week with over a year of game experience. It would be an awesome chance to post videos and photos on youtube and other places like that. It would be a great chance to promote the game, but i figured i would check with hitech staff to make sure this would be an ok idea. So please think over my idea and tell me what you think! I'd be more then happy to head up this team! <S> All.    :salute
"The English had hit upon a splendid joke. They intended to catch me or to bring me down."-Manfred Von Richthofen

Check out: Hovercontrol.com

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
Re: Aces High own acrobatic team!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »
I'm in !
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline halo342

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 02:18:30 PM »
you mean like this?

http://rv8club.does-it.net
Oh my God, what has the Internet evolved itself into? :huh

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »
that would be awesome yenny! If you give me your email i will get some more information to you if this idea gets approved by hitech staff!  :rock :salute
"The English had hit upon a splendid joke. They intended to catch me or to bring me down."-Manfred Von Richthofen

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »
some what like that but not only using RV-8's! We would use all sorts of aircraft from AH

Offline halo342

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »
some what like that but not only using RV-8's! We would use all sorts of aircraft from AH

maybe my group and yours could do some shows together.

i'll ask my group leader and see what he thinks.

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
yeah that would be great.. Yeah i wasnt trying to steal RV-8 club idea as far as a team goes! But yeah that would be cool if we could get RV club and my team (if i get approved) together and make some videos and stuff, and maybe trade ideas

Offline halo342

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
just posted on my club's forum, now waiting for feedback.

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »
cool that would be awesome halo.. And in the event that i dont get approved for this team if there are spots available i'd be happy to join you guys, like i say if i dont get approved

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 02:34:08 PM »
id be in, I joined tthe RV8 group but have seen nothing further from them.. so i hold no alleigiance to them at all.  Plus using a variety of airplanes sounds fun!  I Am a RL pilot as well, and have done aerobatics for years... Also, I used to run an online Thunderbirds unit flying falcon 4.0, so ill be glad to help if needed.

Sol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »
Sol you are definetly in, Like im telling everyone that is if i DO get approved! Which im hoping i will because this will be a great experience to advertise and have alot of fun

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »
Sol you are definetly in, Like im telling everyone that is if i DO get approved! Which im hoping i will because this will be a great experience to advertise and have alot of fun

I am wondering ... what "approval" are you waiting for ? ... did you send an email to HiTech ? ... or better yet, call him on the phone.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
well i know i dont exacly have to have approval but i just wanted to run it past hitech staff and see what they thought about me starting this

Offline Sundowner

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »
Aero Team Lead #1 : "No! No! Guys please don't attack the acrobatic team formation!
NO!! You bastags!!!"  :eek:

Just kidding. :lol

Best of luck to you guys. Sounds fun!  :aok

Regards,
Sun
Freedom implies risk. Less freedom implies more risk.

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »
That would be neat.  Guess you would have to turn on friendly collisions to make it more real.