Author Topic: Ploesti snap shot  (Read 983 times)

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
Ploesti snap shot
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
First I would like to apologize for my impatience and sarcastic remarks on Country Channel last night prior to the start of the snapshot last night.

Second, what can be done to prevent players waiting 30 minutes (or more) in the tower before the fields are open for the start of the event?  :confused:

Third, The overall organization of the event seemed somewhat haphazard. I do not mean this as an indictment of the organizers, only an observation with the intent of improving the events in the future... i.e. constructive criticism. I know that there is a lot of work involved in putting these things together, but is has been my experience  that "Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance" Perhaps if there was a better procedure for filling out the rosters before the designated start time, maybe a sign up period 30-15 minutes before start time and a requirement for all players to be in the tower 10 minutes prior to start time ... just a thought.

X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Re: Ploesti snap shot
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »
You have to be patient. Either you show early and wait or you show late and are trying to keep up with everyone one else. Its just the way it is.

The "Sign Up Period" would not work, it would make it like a registered event, which a snapshot is not.

Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
Re: Ploesti snap shot
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 11:48:52 AM »
You have to be patient. Either you show early and wait or you show late and are trying to keep up with everyone one else. Its just the way it is.

The "Sign Up Period" would not work, it would make it like a registered event, which a snapshot is not.

Understood Subway... Just a thought. It's gotta be tough to take abuse from the peanut gallery from impatient guys like me! :aok
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.