Author Topic: Pilot Wounds  (Read 790 times)

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Pilot Wounds
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 03:05:46 AM »
If you black out on final level out, apply throttle, hit auto level......and then go around.
Dont let a little blood and guts on the windshield rush you into a bad landing. :aok
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 03:39:58 AM »
So, no one thinks it is strange that wounded pilots bail out and are miracle healed?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 03:45:19 AM »
So, no one thinks it is strange that wounded pilots bail out and are miracle healed?
If the game extended to a FPS after you were shot down then it would matter, but sense it's not I could care less.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 06:02:54 AM »

less strange than what happens when i shoot a chute.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 07:45:20 AM »
oh and black out when youre trying to land as well.never fails, soon as you get gear down chop throttle lined up. zoink, your out like a light and p00f your dead  :furious :furious

shift X is your friend.

once on short final, establish a nice gentle descent rate, be sure your gear and flaps are set, then hit shiftX while holding this attitude. if you do it just right, and should black out on final, the plane will survive the touchdown
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »
I tend to aim for the huge concrete main pad. works like a charm...UNLESS you hit that pesky bomber hanger :)
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »

:rofl I think no one cares.  We have more important issues to deal with, like HOs, running, vulching, Storch, gangbangers, cherry pickers, etc  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
  id rather just die than fly back to base and have the blackout hit everytime Im about to land. Its like its airspeed/altitude sensitive.

~AoM~

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

The blast of chilly air perks ya up no matter how much of your brain is spillin' out of your skull. 

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 04:25:15 PM »
:rofl I think no one cares.  We have more important issues to deal with, like HOs, running, vulching, Storch, gangbangers, cherry pickers, etc  :rofl

...and where you are going to get the next batch of rat meat to put in your doner kebab?  Turkish dweeb.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »
I know for sure that something's hard coded that when you drop gear you black out...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com