Author Topic: TanK KluB Is Done  (Read 4502 times)

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
Re: TanK KluB Is Done
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »
:aok :D well played  :salute

I wouldN'T mind flying fighter cap during tank club m8, i can handle those lil rascals :rock :devil
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:26:44 PM by zoozoo »
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2008, 06:33:02 PM »
Heh heh heh...... :t

Nothing would make me happier than being part of the posse that hangs tachyon (aka Zerofire)... :devil
Count me in on the cap..... :aok
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline badger8

• Copper Member
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »

:salute sloe for your hard work on tank club to bad some obnoxious kids who's parents are probably pay no attention to them have to
   screw watermelon up.... isn't there a gang those looser can join somewhere so they can be taken out in a drive by :lol
" WHEN YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY AND  IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING YOUR PATIENCE, REMEMBER IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES TO FROWN, AND 4 TO PULL THE TRIGGER OF A DECENT SNIPER RIFLE."

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »
Cap does sorta take away from the idea of TC.NExt thing you know some pilot be telling his buddy where every tank is located,what way is turret is facing,how many there and so on. SLOEHAND keep it up TC is great fun  and i can`t wait for a real event.  :salute to you and all the work you do,especially  since you don`t even get to play in it.

Offline 4440

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ahxarl.com
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
Ladies (since I know that there are at least 2) and gents, I have requested as to the SEA availability for this weekend. If no other event is in need of the arena for testing or other official purposes, I will be hosting per Sloehands setup instructions.

Sloehand will announce the actual location in the next couple of days when and if i get the ok to use it.

In addition, my sole purpose is to push the buttons for him, that includes launching someone from the arena.

One setting for you all to be aware of:  Bad Word Filter Count,  it will be set at 1, so watch the language.  Most all of you know how the SEA operates for other events so this will be no different as long as I am hosting. This will still be open to all walkons.

So keep an eye out for an announce from Sloe.

:salute

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
ok lets see a round of INs for those that are willing to pop in to the DA this sunday at 4pm to fly over tank town looking for the idoits.

IN
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »
Nice job 4440 :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
Be happy to fly cap for you if available.  Good work on your Tank klub deal....hope it continues to grow.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2008, 08:06:30 PM »

Ladies (since I know that there are at least 2) and gents, I have requested as to the SEA availability for this weekend. If no other event is in need of the arena for testing or other official purposes, I will be hosting per Sloehands setup instructions..............

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Baitman

• Nickel Member
      • Strike Manufacturing Inc.
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »
Ladies (since I know that there are at least 2) and gents, I have requested as to the SEA availability for this weekend. If no other event is in need of the arena for testing or other official purposes, I will be hosting per Sloehands setup instructions.

Sloehand will announce the actual location in the next couple of days when and if i get the ok to use it.

In addition, my sole purpose is to push the buttons for him, that includes launching someone from the arena.

One setting for you all to be aware of:  Bad Word Filter Count,  it will be set at 1, so watch the language.  Most all of you know how the SEA operates for other events so this will be no different as long as I am hosting. This will still be open to all walkons.

So keep an eye out for an announce from Sloe.

:salute 4440  :salute  :aok

SEA whoo hoo

ps. just wondering if you got you id from a John Deere tractor? I had a 4240 for awhile?

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
You can be one but NOT both...

Fully Fledged Practising Atheist Bishop

Offline 4440

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
ps. just wondering if you got you id from a John Deere tractor? I had a 4240 for awhile?
Someone finally figured it out

Offline Baitman

• Nickel Member
      • Strike Manufacturing Inc.
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2008, 08:16:45 PM »
Someone finally figured it out

You must farm also to have a 4440. Would that have 3 point or not. Our area 4440 are just field tractors, just on the big side for haying but on the smaller size for large scale farming. Neighbor has a 4340 with 8000+ hours on it. (more like 12000 if the hour meter worked). My tractors are McCormick MTX 110 with ALO loader and a JD 2955.

BTW can't wait for a SEA Tank Klub event

whooo hooooo
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
You can be one but NOT both...

Fully Fledged Practising Atheist Bishop

Offline 68Ripper

• Nickel Member
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2008, 10:06:59 AM »
Coming from someone proudly capturing TT Vbases as soon as the map is up, then public boasting about it on 200, I find that statement somewhat ironic ;)

Hey i had nothing to do with it  :rofl :rofl
Ironic
Fistful of Aces

I had a psychic girlfriend once, but she left me before we met

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....  so, I took her to a gas station

Offline 4440

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »
Baitman,  where at in BC.  I am in Bellingham wa.

Don't have 4440 anymore.  now have Case 2290, McCormick CX105 with quicke loader, and an old ollie 880. Have a hay operation of appx 1000 acres +-

Sorry for HiJack

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »
Don't ya mean HayJack?
And is TK still being held? The New Euro event's not going to interfere, right?
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"