Author Topic: HE and AP  (Read 705 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: HE and AP
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 01:13:18 PM »
Its all about where you are hitting the tank at. I landed 8 kills before just shootin he rounds from a sherman becase i was hitting people in the right spots.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 02:50:25 PM »
Here is my comment: "Tiger is too weak now!  In real life there are reports of them taking as many as 250 hits before being disabled.  Nowadays in AH Tigers are turreted or killed in one shot. It aint worth the perks most times.
Nobody who's first language is English can interpret  that as anything other than a claim that the Tiger is too weak in AH and as evidence the claimant is saying in reality it was known to have at times taken 250 hits.

The only way that can be considered useful evidence is if the claimant thinks those 250 hits were by tank guns in the game, otherwise the supporting evidence claim is 100% useless.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
I assure you those 250 hits were not by 17lbers from a Sherman Firefly VC or 75mm L42s from a Panzer IV H.  The T-34/76 we have in AH could easily empty its ammo into a Tiger and get nothing for it.

Educate yourself before you post.

The last remark was uncalled for, you made your point why dilute it with sarcasim??
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot