Author Topic: Why...  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Re: Why...
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 07:18:39 AM »
418 were not the squadron of Voss, we had Metatron.  I don't think anyone in 418 actually appreciated what Voss had done or really knew who Voss was when it came out that Voss was Metatron, hence the defence of squaddie at first, which is natural, and then subsequent silence. 418 were/are the finest individuals i have flown with in this game and shouldn't be painted like ^that. <S>

Yup, Furby, as I said, it's not entirely fair to the remaining honest folks from that unfortunate situation. But, the "Voss factor" combined with how the squad conducts itself generally in the MA today is largely why they carry the stigma the OP is talking about. They can't change the "Voss factor" as that is indelibly burned into the community's consciousness, but they can change the stuff Lynx is talking about, which would help a lot.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:28:19 AM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 07:32:09 AM »
cuz they make it fun for the people in green and make it not fun for the people in red. Joker is a good guy as well as the rest of the Jokers and I guarantee that if they wore the rook or nit colors, those shunning them now would be in those missions or follow behind.

oThe above quote could almost be credible if it didn't come from an oTw@o.  oAll I here is sheep noises..bleat bleato.  oLike I all ready said in this thread "birds of a feather flock together"o   :rolleyes:

Offline Barnes828

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 07:42:13 AM »
Maybe if every time i kill or get killed by a joker they didnt immediately start blabbing on 200 and then up an la7 to race right back to the fight and go for the suicide revenge kill...

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 07:56:56 AM »
wat are you smokin barnes...many of our members have 200 tuned, but dont say anything offense if they kill you. on the other hand, if you start with them i cant answer what they do, i dont have 200 tuned. when i joined jokers jokers, i was on a bad note with both the jokers, and the AH community as a hole with my mouth, generally speaking. with this next statement, im not saying you should join and try us im just saying simply my change of how the squad is from wen you hate them to when you join. before i joined jokers jokers, i plain out hated them, i liked some of the players, like b4buster, slammerx, and busher to name a few, but i hated many as well, Joker2 himself was one of those i hated. after i joined however, i went from thinking exactly what you think barnes, to realizing thye are a great squad, with respectable players.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 07:57:42 AM »
SPIES MEAN ITS ALL SPIES!!!! THERE WATCHING EVERYTHING. THEN END IS NEAR SPIES MAN ... FRICKING ARNOLD SWARTCHENGAR , ARMAGEDDON!

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 08:02:24 AM »
quote uberslet
i dont have 200 tuned. when i joined jokers jokers, i was on a bad note with both the jokers, and the AH community as a hole with my mouth

oh man! was I bang on  "birds of a feather flock together".

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 09:06:28 AM »
wat are you smokin barnes...many of our members have 200 tuned, but dont say anything offense if they kill you. on the other hand, if you start with them i cant answer what they do, i dont have 200 tuned. when i joined jokers jokers, i was on a bad note with both the jokers, and the AH community as a hole with my mouth, generally speaking. with this next statement, im not saying you should join and try us im just saying simply my change of how the squad is from wen you hate them to when you join. before i joined jokers jokers, i plain out hated them, i liked some of the players, like b4buster, slammerx, and busher to name a few, but i hated many as well, Joker2 himself was one of those i hated. after i joined however, i went from thinking exactly what you think barnes, to realizing thye are a great squad, with respectable players.

Here.

Take the case of Banshee7.   When he first came into the game under GOST208 he was a "product of his environment" and he'll even admit he was a cocky kid.   He joined WoT and instantly behaved like he always has because of his new environment.   He'll admit this after I pointed it out while he was relatively new to the game.

Joker2 and others have no qualms in showing their ignorance on 200.   B4buster and I started off with a bang and are now civil.   But you and your other squaddies make it a point to spew drivel on 200 at others and myself.    Especially Joker2 and yourself saying "You're an ^^^."    Sorry, but I'm not and if you need to:  ask the BoP's, 80th, AoM, False Prophets and many other squads with whom I switch and wing with, you're not going to like their responses. 

If you think I'm "hating the Jokers", you're giving yourself too much credit.   I do notice a BUNCH of "light switch personalities" (Kaw1000 (which whom I met in Dayton this year), Busher, SirLoin, Atti11a and DaveyJ are the the exceptions) who will be fine one day and full of piss and vinegar the next. 

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Barnes828

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »
uberslut, I'm not saying that all your members blab on 200 but more often then not i see a joker on 200 arguing with someone else, even if you don't start the argument be the better person and end it.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »
oThe above quote could almost be credible if it didn't come from an oTw@o.  oAll I here is sheep noises..bleat bleato.  oLike I all ready said in this thread "birds of a feather flock together"o   :rolleyes:

Perfect example how ignorance is spread on the BBS and 200 as well. Now  I'm not gonna snuggle with the jokers in my fluffy PJs but will offer a perspective that these sort of attacks are common when it comes to them.
 People piss, whine and moan when they get vulched or outnumbered, but jump at the chance when they get the opportunity. Ive been playing for just under 2 years now and realize that what comes around, goes around. Do the best with the cards you have in your hand cuz complaining about it wont do you any good.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 11:30:04 AM »
On a few accounts I would kill a Joker just after upping, he'd whine and whine about how eh got "vulched", whilst 20 minutes later the same guy is at another field vulching.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »
wat are you smokin barnes...many of our members have 200 tuned, but dont say anything offense if they kill you.

Then again some of them talk abusive smack to the point of being needlessly nasty. Don't try to take the high road here, it's not appropriate.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »
Zaz,

We need your attention to the English language here...you're wasting time in that other thread.

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
uberslut, .

Hmmm, was this to further the discussion or to antagonize a bit ? Mirrors are great tools for looking at ones self  ;)

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »

Hmmm, was this to further the discussion or to antagonize a bit ? Mirrors are great tools for looking at ones self  ;)
i think it was a lil bit of both... but at a glance my name looks like uberslut..
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 12:59:53 PM »
i think it was a lil bit of both... but at a glance my name looks like uberslut..

Don't second guess this, whether I take an extended look or a glance it is still an E to me, see this for what it is uber !! It is a troll fishing for some hate----------> painfully obvious!!!!