Author Topic: Scrimages and More Scrimages  (Read 331 times)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
Scrimages and More Scrimages
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
My Squad "Precision (+) had been fighting eight against eight in the DA against other squads earlier in the year and having a great time. We have devised a set of rules that work well for these team challenges and don't make too much fuss about the outcome as it is usually fairly  obvious who the better squad is without allot of hoo-har.

Its been fun and strengthened us as a team. I would like to take this opportunity to ask any other squad that can field those kind of numbers or similar to come and risk getting a kicking. The rules can be forwarded (and negotiated even) and a date set for a contest that lasts about 40 minutes to an hour.

Please pm me or post here if you are interested.

(I don't know why people don't do more of this it really is the most fun I have had in this game) 

BTW thios is in General as well
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Scrimages and More Scrimages
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
I will take you up on this yarbles but you will have to give me some time to arrange a date and time.   Are weekends preferably to you?   We usually have the most guys online on a tuesday.

a minimum of 6 players sounds more reasonable to me.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »
I will take you up on this yarbles but you will have to give me some time to arrange a date and time.   Are weekends preferably to you?   We usually have the most guys online on a tuesday.

a minimum of 6 players sounds more reasonable to me.

6 even 4 is goodd tuesday or Weekend but for no.s Later tuesday evening or we wont have the nos.  Sunday around 7pm gmt is our sort of squad night we had 15 last week but that was exceptional.

If  we have more and you have proved your superiority we can throw more in for fun after the issue has been decided. It will give you a chance to beat us when you are outnumbered.   
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:39:42 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
Yarbles you all want some more of the pigs : )
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 12:42:08 PM »
Yarbles you all want some more of the pigs : )

Oh Yeah I have this post in general as well and two of you have replied there.
We had a great time last time looks like its going to be tonight or next tuesday. I think Tonight might be too soon and I am gone by around 7PM EST but that doesnt stop the others.  I cant remember who one last time but I think it was close.
DFC/GFC/OAP