Author Topic: Text Muting  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Re: Text Muting
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 11:54:03 PM »
I can't belieive a bunch of supposedly 'grown men' need to bother with this nonsense. Every minute that HTC has to spend checking text logs and moderating this bloody forum is time that could be better spent updating flight models, creating new damage models and adding new aircraft. A few people here would benefit from acting their age and sorting out their own disagreements rather than needing 'daddy HT' to step in and spank the bad boys. FFS guys, be the bigger man and learn when to just shut the f-k up.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »
I'm on a phone and can't edit that last post, so I will just add this here. My last post was rather aggressive and I'd just like to add that it was not directed at anyone in particular. This thread was just an example of a constant stream of simmilar petty fights. The amount of wasted time that must be spent on this sort of rubbish just irritated me more than usual today.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 12:47:33 AM »
Indeed

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:10 AM »
I'm on a phone and can't edit that last post, so I will just add this here. My last post was rather aggressive and I'd just like to add that it was not directed at anyone in particular. This thread was just an example of a constant stream of simmilar petty fights. The amount of wasted time that must be spent on this sort of rubbish just irritated me more than usual today.

Actually, you hit the nail squarely on the head.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 10:37:23 AM »

agressive post or not, you sir have hit it dead on.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 07:43:23 PM »
INteresting

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 08:24:51 PM »
Hey 1Cap, you do know that you can share/cover several of you're ideas with one post. :aok  

Unless you just like posting back to back for no reason other than to add a high post count to lame threads.

Sort of like your reply that added ZILCH to it, for none other than bumping up your very own post count?   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 11:21:51 PM »
Sort of like your reply that added ZILCH to it, for none other than bumping up your very own post count?   

And no one knows more about that practice that you, pally.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:12 AM »
Every once in a while, you run into a real turd in ths game... congrats, you found about the biggest.

I believe he is the only one of his kind.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group