Author Topic: fantastic ~ beautiful size 16 gal crowned Miss Surrey  (Read 2943 times)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
fantastic ~ beautiful size 16 gal crowned Miss Surrey
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:01:21 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-540732/First-size-16-girl-reaches-Miss-England-final.html
I just love to see that she was crowned Miss Surrey.  So much emphasis is placed on being a perfect size 4. I am so very thankful that I don't have any girls, who I'd have to guide while she runs the teenage gauntlet.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Re: fantastic ~ beautiful size 16 gal crowned Miss Surrey
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »
Um... 

Wow.

Having lived in the UK for 2 years, I guess they've finally accepted that the national food is lard-coated lard balls deep fried in lard with a side order of toast dipped in lard.

Seriously, that girl isn't ugly but her caloric intake/burn ratio is a bit high.  A little exercise wouldn't hurt because her BMI looks higher than mine and I'm a fatazz.

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »
Don't get me wrong, starvation-thin girls get far too much attention and many "healthy" women get too much pressure to drop weight.  But that girl looks a bit chubby and she looks like she needs some more exercise.  Big butt and skinny arms means not enough exercise.  She doesn't have nearly enough muscle under her padding, and that just isn't healthy.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »
I am so very thankful that I don't have any girls, who I'd have to guide while she runs the teenage gauntlet.

Yes. Yes, you are.

"Chloe added she is delighted to be picked as Miss Surrey: "It's really exciting, I'm really, really happy. I'm lost for words, I started to cry and everything."

Be very, very thankful.

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 11:37:11 PM »
TEETH!  :furious
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Baitman

• Nickel Member
      • Strike Manufacturing Inc.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 11:45:38 PM »
I am so very thankful that I don't have any girls, who I'd have to guide while she runs the teenage gauntlet.
I have only 2 girls and had to ask them what the fuss over a size 16 was all about. Don't know it doesn't matter to me what size ## is as long as the person is nice on the inside. :aok

Glad the wife understand the girls, the 4 boys and I just leave the house and go hunting ............. SIMPLE

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
You can be one but NOT both...

Fully Fledged Practising Atheist Bishop

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 05:25:32 AM »
her BMI looks higher than mine and I'm a fatazz.

:lol
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 10:20:28 AM »
I never liked skinny women.   I mean the really skinny ones that you see as models and movie stars these days..  the last time people looked like that was during the great depression.

The girl in question looks fine to me..  she had better watch it tho.. she is running to fat and.. she is still young.. it is not hard to imagine her really letting herself go and blimping out to close to 300 lbs.

She looks good now tho..  not like a 12 year old boy with plastic mammaries.

lazs

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »
I little less than that is....more nimble. Sort of like a Spitfire without the slipper tank and full bombload.
More maneuverable and better looking  :devil
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »
She would look SO much better with 20 kilos off her waist.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »
she's beautiful.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »
So, 12 stone and 8 pounds is 176 pounds? And she's 5' 10" tall? She's a little heavy, for her body type, maybe 25 pounds. But she's a lot likely to be way more healthy than some of those bulimic/anorexic things you see winning "beauty pageants". I think I read some where before that she does actually work out some at a gym. She's attractive, and shapely, she's neither a stick figure nor an amorphous blob, and she's probably not surgically altered. She's "average" and fairly "normal".
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »
And she's nifty and nice looking in beachball and sprint  :devil
Sorry, at leats 20 lbs over ....
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 02:34:12 PM »
PR

Imagine all the other contestants who need now need consoling after she beat them.

Not saying she is ugly, but Miss Britain finalist? Please...
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »
I hear Bill Clinton is following this closely.

Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!