Author Topic: Views on 9-11  (Read 3063 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Views on 9-11
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »
We went to war with Iraq 2 years after September 11. No significant importance in Afghanistan except that there were terrorists there. Osama bin-laden claimed he did it, and there's TONS of videos that it happened. Lets see, lets put the word of people who werent even there over millions of people who actually saw it.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:47 PM »

:lol
 nope my gray matter is just fine, works the way God intended, to be able to see through the lies and delusions, and to think for myself !!

and just because you don't/do believe something don't make it so. no matter what you have read or have been told, or saw for that matter.

history is written by those that won the war, and they will play it out like they are the "good guy"

war on terror? ya ok so why the f we in Iraq, oh wait our "government" wants to bring democracy to those "savages", they use differant words but the meaning is the same.

oil, power,greed, money, these are the reasons we are in Iraq,

and if you don't believe that, but instead believe that we are there to "Help" or "democratize" there contry, look in the mirror
your "government" loves you, you are a perfect robot, er... i mean  citizen.

It must be very difficult to be the only non-sheeple person in America, huh?  :rolleyes:

Your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »
people that where in the buildings,that came out alive, have been quoted as hearing explosions in the lower levels minutes before the collapse.

Just for argument sake....what good would explosions in the lower levels have done? 

The buildings collapsed from the top down.

Explosions at the bottom would not cause the failure at the top.  Instead we would have seen the bottom collapse first or at the same time as the top.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »

Matched?  I would counter that his ignorance far exceeds his arrogance, but not for lack of effort.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
It must be very difficult to be the only non-sheeple person in America, huh?  :rolleyes:

arrogance has nothing to do with it,

and trust me there are others who will except the truth no matter how harsh it is.

i wish i was ignorant, because it is bliss,

sorry to say you are very blissfull.

let me guess
you would probably take the blue pill wouldn't ya.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »

Just for argument sake....what good would explosions in the lower levels have done? 

Explosions at the bottom would not cause the failure at the top.  Instead we would have seen the bottom collapse first or at the same time as the top.

donzo, that is exactly what i tell ppl, if it was a controlled demolition, from wat ive seen, we would have seen bottom collapse first, it is totally clear, the top lvls above aircraft came down

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12:38 PM »

Donzo  the buildings fell at freefall speed, in less than two seconds the building was down,

i bet if you think about it you can answer your own question.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:56 PM »
I think the tattoo ink has seeped into someones gray matter.

what gray matter?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
donzo, that is exactly what i tell ppl, if it was a controlled demolition, from wat ive seen, we would have seen bottom collapse first, it is totally clear, the top lvls above aircraft came down

-BigBOBCH

it was a controlled demolition, that is the only way for a building to fall in its own "footprint"

which all three buildings did.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »
what gray matter?

and i can say the same about you, but i feel more saddened by how much this system has disillusioned society.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:00 PM »

Donzo  the buildings fell at freefall speed, in less than two seconds the building was down,

i bet if you think about it you can answer your own question.

Ink, seriously, did you actually watch them fall...have to seen the video?

They fall from the top down.  The bottom is not affected UNTIL the top has progressively collapsed into the bottom.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
Ink, seriously, did you actually watch them fall...have to seen the video?

They fall from the top down.  The bottom is not affected UNTIL the top has progressively collapsed into the bottom.

i watched them,

they fell so fast all supports where taken out at the same time, they didn't fall progressively, they fell instantaneously.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »
Here, look for yourself, the building was made with flaws, which has been proven many times to. There werent explosives at the bottom. What looks like explosives on each floor (where the debris is shooting out) is the debris from the top floors sending it out the window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related

Go ahead and watch, decide for yourself. I'm 100% certain a bunch of pissed off terrorists did this, there is no reason for Bush to go into Afghanistan, and I seriously doubt he was planning to go into Iraq by 2001.

Idiots started getting this idea, and started 'seeing things' and started assuming.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 09:32:22 PM »
i watched them,

they fell so fast all supports where taken out at the same time, they didn't fall progressively, they fell instantaneously.

You must be right!  Obviously there were huge teams setting the demo charges on every support on every floor just like you said.  Its not like gravity or inertia could possibly overwhelm each succeeding floor.  Physics are way overrated when you know your right.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
Hell even PBS's frontline covered how/why and how they fell. They're no friend of this administration.
See Rule #4