Author Topic: Views on 9-11  (Read 3064 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Views on 9-11
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »
Now, this is a creepy conspiracy, even as you watch the footage, you can see it briefly, then it pauses to show you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XcYAMR3PoU&feature=related
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »

:lol
 nope my gray matter is just fine, works the way God intended, to be able to see through the lies and delusions, and to think for myself !!

and just because you don't/do believe something don't make it so. no matter what you have read or have been told, or saw for that matter.

history is written by those that won the war, and they will play it out like they are the "good guy"

war on terror? ya ok so why the f we in Iraq, oh wait our "government" wants to bring democracy to those "savages", they use differant words but the meaning is the same.

oil, power,greed, money, these are the reasons we are in Iraq,

and if you don't believe that, but instead believe that we are there to "Help" or "democratize" there contry, look in the mirror
your "government" loves you, you are a perfect robot, er... i mean  citizen.

Why are the Iraqi people now called "savages"?    Oil is NOT why we are there.   Why not bring up China's deal with Iraq?   You trying to "pile on to the BBS posters" and spewing this crap is no better.   You obviously have just as much "hatred" of a people who did NOTHING to you personally.    Had "cigar boy" done the right thing and taken that POS out when he could have, MAYBE it'd be a little different.   But, it's GWB's fault.    

I bet you'll tell me that my cousin whose desk as in the wing of the Pentagon when the airliner crashed into it, didn't SEE the airliner?   Instead she saw a "missile" right?   Had she not been called to a last minute meeting, my cousin would not be walking the Earth today.  

Or maybe my Grandfather was full of caca del toro when he talked about the treatment of our POW's in WWII?  

Please enlighten me.    

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »
Why are the Iraqi people now called "savages"?    Oil is NOT why we are there.   Why not bring up China's deal with Iraq?   You trying to "pile on to the BBS posters" and spewing this crap is no better.   You obviously have just as much "hatred" of a people who did NOTHING to you personally.    Had "cigar boy" done the right thing and taken that POS out when he could have, MAYBE it'd be a little different.   But, it's GWB's fault.    

I bet you'll tell me that my cousin whose desk as in the wing of the Pentagon when the airliner crashed into it, didn't SEE the airliner?   Instead she saw a "missile" right?   Had she not been called to a last minute meeting, my cousin would not be walking the Earth today.  

Or maybe my Grandfather was full of caca del toro when he talked about the treatment of our POW's in WWII?  

Please enlighten me.    

obviously something hit the pentagon, and i don't blame bush ether, i blame the individual who is in charge of this system, who is the "god" of this world.

who's greatest trick was to make people think he doesn't exist.

well this is fun, but we have had this argument before and no one is going to change anyones mind except themselves, and that will most likely never happen, that's why i give it to God its in his hands, Yahaveh will be done with this world soon enough and it will no longer matter and those who are responsible for ALL the heinous acts man kind has done to each other. will drink there cup.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:28 PM »
Why are the Iraqi people now called "savages"?   ...

and if you cant figure out why i used the word "savages" 

well,... we will just leave it there before i say something i will regret.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
and if you cant figure out why i used the word "savages" 

well,... we will just leave it there before i say something i will regret.
Religion can be a terrible thing... just look at the Crusades...

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »
The buildings fell exactly as they were designed to fall, in their own footprint.

I watched the towers fall that day, it wasn't instantaneous, it was a progressive collapse. There are any number of videos on youtube that show the towers collapsing. They show the exact same thing that I watched happen live on CNN that horrible day.

Besides, if it was a government conspiracy, why go to the trouble of flying airliners into the towers? Why not just set explosive charges at night when everyone is gone? Sure it'd take weeks to accomplish that, but the effect would be far greater....ie, larger body count. You could still blame it on the terrorists.

Besides all of that, we have tapes of Osama bin Turdhead himself taking the credit for the attacks and he was proud of it.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 09:57:45 PM »
It's that time of year again... :noid :uhoh :mad:

Stop discussing about it!

1. People who lost relatives will feel hurt and angry.
2. People who don't believe that the terrorist will start flam wars with people who do.
3. It happened 8 years ago, give it a rest, stop remembering bad and painful stuff, and look at our present day and our future.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
3. It happened 8 years ago, give it a rest, stop remembering bad and painful stuff, and look at our present day and our future.
Fail.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
it was a controlled demolition, that is the only way for a building to fall in its own "footprint"

which all three buildings did.

Are you at this again?

Perhaps you forgot the last time when I proved you wrong?  Or was I not brutal enough?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02:07 PM »
Besides all of that, we have tapes of Osama bin Turdhead himself taking the credit for the attacks and he was proud of it.
That never works with conspiracy theorists.... any evidence that comes out against their failed logic, scientific or otherwise, will immediately be labeled as manufactured government propaganda. Anybody who comes out against the theories is a puppet of the government.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

2. People who don't believe that the terrorist will start flam wars with people who do.

People who did that call our troops nazis and say that they're worse than Suddam Hussein.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
obviously something hit the pentagon, and i don't blame bush ether, i blame the individual who is in charge of this system, who is the "god" of this world.who's greatest trick was to make people think he doesn't exist.
well this is fun, but we have had this argument before and no one is going to change anyones mind except themselves, and that will most likely never happen, that's why i give it to God its in his hands, Yahaveh will be done with this world soon enough and it will no longer matter and those who are responsible for ALL the heinous acts man kind has done to each other. will drink there cup.

It sure feels great to be "counter culture"  and "In the know" beyond everyone else but the reality is here:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:19 PM »

stop discusing it?  ya thats the thing to do, ignore the fact that someone in our government mudererd our friends and family, it does not matter why they did it but that fact that they did, the fact that they went down is the only reason we went to war, they F#@king lied to us they still are lying to us, they have killed NO murdererd us
and you want to stop talking about it, ya thats excactly what they want us to do,

while they make "silver dollars" of the twin towers, and sell them at the low price of ,           more ways to make money off of our dead.

wake the F......... up.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:05:59 PM by ink »

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »
A bunch of pissed off muslims did that. Prove to me how the government did it. The Demolition thing with the debris has already been proven wrong COUNTLESS times.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2008, 10:06:26 PM »
Are you at this again?

Perhaps you forgot the last time when I proved you wrong?  Or was I not brutal enough?

:rofl :rofl