Author Topic: Agent360 accused of spying  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
Re: Agent360 accused of spying
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »
Just for reference.
From "The Art of War" Sun Tzu
Paraphrasing Master Sun "On The use of spys" -  "Foreknoldge cannot be gotten from ghosts or spirits......it must be obtained from people, people who know the conditions of the enemy"

" There are five kinds of spy: The local spy, the inside spy, the reverse spy, the dead spy, and the living spy. When the five kinds of spies are all active, no one knows their routes --  this is called organizational genius, and is valuable to the leadership."

Now of these spies the most valuable in our case is the "Reverse spy" To quote Master Sun again "Reverse spies are hired from among enemy spies"

General Li Quan adds "When enemy spies come to spy on you, bribe them generously to make them spy for you instead. They are then reverse spies, renegades or double agents."

This whole spy thing got me curious. Since we are playing a "war game" I wonder....I wonder how useful spies might actually be. Are we mssing out on the whole intelligence side of things. Mabey we need to develop an intelligence wing.

Mabey we need to start looking at our wingmen a littttllllllleee more closely.......hummmmmm......

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2008, 08:50:56 PM »
I switch countries a lot in the MW arenas to help balance out the numbers but this usually leads to paranoid accusations of cheating by some.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »
God forbid you help balance numbers and end the griefing over ENY. Shame on you!  :D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2008, 09:15:45 PM »
I switch countries a lot in the MW arenas to help balance out the numbers but this usually leads to paranoid accusations of cheating by some.

(Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack
:rofl

Golly-geen, read the transcript, that is so mothermasking funny! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline sethipus

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »
I've gotten tells before from Agent asking who had more guys in the air, the Knights or whoever we were fighting at some base.  I'd tell him, and he would usually ask if I minded him joining the team that had the least guys at that given base, and I've always said I don't mind, go for it.  He's just looking for a fight, and to help the underdog against whatever hoarde shows up.  I don't have a problem with that at all.  Sometimes he's fighting with me, sometimes he's flying against me.  Big whoop.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2008, 05:19:54 AM »
let this thread  gooo  plzz muppets change sides when they want too; let it fn go :cry
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2008, 07:54:51 AM »
who is bentbird?

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »
let this thread  gooo  plzz muppets change sides when they want too; let it fn go :cry

Why?  All the spy talk makes you nervous?  Are you also a spy? hmmmmmmmm
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
:rofl

"un-needed awful language", read the transcript, that is so mothermasking funny! :rofl :rofl :rofl

gee whiz SkyRock........was that the best descritption of your feelings.......

as far as dedalos calling me a spy and making you think of what TC stood for

I thought he was implying i was a " Turn Coat ".............

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »
who is bentbird?

That's a no brainer, someone I just shot down.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »
Why?  All the spy talk makes you nervous?  Are you also a spy? hmmmmmmmm
play's bond theme! crazy aka.- agent180 lol i kid :t
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline 832725

• Copper Member
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »
This is directed at "BBAW"

Here is the deal.

I am not affiliated with any country. I play this game to have fun. I am not going to fly aroung vulching, ganging, and tooling. I play to dogfight and occasionally join a mission. If you guys want to have some cultish attitude about a particular country that fine by me but dont be accusing me of "SPYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because I want to switch to another country to find a fight at 3:30 am when theres only 80 people on.

Don't even be funny by messing around with those kind of accusations. Thats just like calling me a cheater which I have never been and will never be.

All I did was ask who had the low numbers in a dar area so I could switch to that country and get a fight. I didn't want to switch to the side doing all the ganging and vulching.

So does that make me a spy???

I should stop writing now because I am pretty mad about it.

Anyway to all of my REAL friends.....  S!

Agent360

all finger pointing at you confese to spying its the way of life for u.
Major

XO of the 334th FS

Hit'em Good!

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2008, 03:57:11 PM »
all finger pointing at you confese to spying its the way of life for u.
I have no idea what you just said, but I encourage you to do your English homework before you post.  Actually, any homework might make a difference.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »

as far as dedalos calling me a spy and making you think of what TC stood for

I thought he was implying i was a " Turn Coat ".............

So, since you admit to being a spy and cheater, this means that spying is OK with HT.  After all, they do have an official trainer training people on how to spy.  There, now that we know where HT stands on the matter, I think all complains about spying should stop.

PS. stank (<---- not a typo) is also a spy, but the BKs do have some integrity left in them.  He was ejected form the squad after his post. 
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.