Author Topic: Agent360 accused of spying  (Read 4086 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Agent360 accused of spying
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
Apologies, I didn't read the whole thread.  I know, poor BBS ettiquette (sp).

Anyway, not having read the whole thread, I can see how there might be some...perception...of spying on the part of Agent360 or, perhaps, a few other muppets.

Last night I was flying on A77 in LW (Orange I think) and I got shot down by Steve.

Leaving the tower and upping again, I saw Bronx, who RTB'd with me earlier.  When Bronx landed some kills I realized that he's a muppet too.

I want to say I saw at least one other muppet flying Bish, while at least Steve was flying on the bad guy team.

I asked Bronx and he said the muppets do that, that they don't really mind flying against each other. 

Now, I take that at face value.  I mean, why in the world would I care if two guys from the same squad are flying against each other, especially in a furball like between 77 and 78.  Besides, what exactly would a spy do in that case?

Later, I was flying with another guy in vox range and I told him, "Watch that pony, Steve's in there." We started chatting and I mentioned Bronx was a muppet too and he said, "of course, they're spying." 

I said something to the effect that, "That's ridiculous, the muppets wouldn't do that.  Watch.  Steve's gonna shoot down his squaddie here."  But then the fight got busy and I lost sight of Steve and everyone else.

Even later, Steve came over to Bish, which was a nice change.

So, while I don't think the muppets were spying, clearly one could draw that conclusion from the behavior of the muppets last night.  I personally simply don't care.  I mean I really don't.  The worst that spying does against me, personally, is it facilitates more fights.   I don't really pay attention to the strat portion of the game.

Having said that, though, flying with squaddies on opposing sides probably isn't the best thing to do to dispel anyone suspecting you of spying.  I've fought squaddies on the other side before, but usually in the Mid war arena, with low numbers, and well away from the action.  Throwing your squad on opposite sides of the biggest fight on the map...well to alot of folks, folks who's opinion I respect, that just looks like plain spying.

Just my .02, don't take this as any sort of accusation.

That is just more evidence on how the Mapets are ruining this game by spying.  If a BK is ever found flying in a different arena or country, he automatically ejected from the squad and send to join the JG54  :O
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »
Thanks for quoting that whole thing Ded.

I was just going through the thread from page 1 (shoulda done that first) and realized this whole thread is like some big joke. 

I was gonna delete my post, but thankfully you preserved it for everyone! 

Ridicule away folks.   :rock
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2008, 11:42:04 AM »
If a BK is ever found flying in a different arena or country, he automatically ejected from the squad and send to join the JG54  WHOA!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »
Thanks for quoting that whole thing Ded.

I was just going through the thread from page 1 (shoulda done that first) and realized this whole thread is like some big joke. 

I was gonna delete my post, but thankfully you preserved it for everyone! 

Ridicule away folks.   :rock

Bah, funniest thing in the BBS in a while.  I am glad it is alive again.

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »
Actually, I never said it.   You put that quote in there to humiliate me.  Admit it.
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
I admit it.  I am a spy and would like to join JG54 or the Mappets. Pleaseeeeee???????  :pray

Yep, I knew that

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »
You sir, have insulted my honor.

I propose 190A8's at dawn.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2008, 01:03:51 PM »
You sir, have insulted my honor.

I propose 190A8's at dawn.

Excellent!!!!!  I will check with Agent for your alt and location  :lol

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »
I said something to the effect that, "That's ridiculous, the muppets wouldn't do that.  Watch.  Steve's gonna shoot down his squaddie here."  But then the fight got busy and I lost sight of Steve and everyone else.

:aok
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »
Excellent!!!!!  I will check with Agent for your alt and location  :lol

:rofl :rofl
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)           :aok

I see nothing but score padding.  Sky is letting Steve kill him so Steve's K/D goes up.  How low can these guy get?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
I see nothing but score padding.  Sky is letting Steve kill him so Steve's K/D goes up.  How low can these guy get?

lol.. .it's the whole squad.. that's Steve vs. Muppets.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)           :aok
:furious  Steve 4, me 0!!!!!!  Cherry picker.......twit! :furious

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
:furious  Steve 4, me 0!!!!!!  Cherry picker.......twit! :furious

:noid

Hehehe,,, actually it vs. the squad... you pull up squads by the CO name.

Offline 832725

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »
This is directed at "BBAW"

Here is the deal.

I am not affiliated with any country. I play this game to have fun. I am not going to fly aroung vulching, ganging, and tooling. I play to dogfight and occasionally join a mission. If you guys want to have some cultish attitude about a particular country that fine by me but dont be accusing me of "SPYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because I want to switch to another country to find a fight at 3:30 am when theres only 80 people on.

Don't even be funny by messing aroud with those kind of accusations. Thats just like calling me a cheater which I have never been and will never be.

All I did was ask who had the low numbers in a dar area so I could switch to that country and get a fight. I didn't want to switch to the side doing all the ganging and vulching.

So does that make me a spy???

I should stop writing now because I am pretty mad about it.

Anyway to all of my REAL friends.....  S!

Agent360

Um how can we trust someone with the name "agent360" seem u are a spy and country changer so noone trust u thats life!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:48:22 PM by 832725 »
Major

XO of the 334th FS

Hit'em Good!