Author Topic: Black 6 crash cause?  (Read 8705 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: Black 6 crash cause?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »
LOL Schotz is back. How many PNGs has he been given?

AS = AquaShrimp.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
LOL Schotz is back. How many PNGs has he been given?

AS = AquaShrimp.
lol that was quick milo. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline gripen

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 10:46:38 PM »
I read that fully 1/3rd of 109s were lost in landing accidents.

That might be some a sort of missunderstanding of the actual data. In Finnish Airforce service there was 55 take off or landing accidents where the plane was damaged (usually the plane was repaired and some planes suffered multiple such accidents) and that is roughly one third of number of Bf 109s in Finnish service. I believe that the Luftwaffe experience was quite similar and that is the origin of the 1/3 claim, the data is just misunderstood. The most believeable number I have seen for the write offs due to take off and landing accidents in the LW service is about 1500 ie about 5%.

In the beginning of the service, the Bf 109 was flown by experienced pilots and that time most common reason for the accidents was engine problems. However, at summer 1944 large number of new pilots were hurriedly trained for the Bf 109 and most of the take off and landing accidents happened in that period. Notable thing is that some times pilots coming from the easier types like the MS.406 had trouble with the Bf 109, IIRC one Morane pilot had three accidents when transitioning to the Bf 109.

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:21 PM »
And now Bronk has arrived, a platinum member, to come mess up the thread since he too hates the 109s.

SKUZZY, are you going to take away their posting privilidges or only mine if i call them names back???
Oh and hows your woman Urchin doin? You knock him up again? Does he even know if he's a man or a woman anymore! HAHAHA

Now that you have to fix my post, fix theirs too, SO WE CAN DO THE DISCUSSION WITHOUT NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:56:46 PM by Schlowy »
if the BoB is proof the spitty was better, then the Battle of Dieppe is proof the 109 was better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid
Shane said in game 'oh the nazi kid' referring to me...
Lynx got in it saying 'yawn' and then calling me 'tw@' again...
I got chat

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:56 PM »
"AS"? Disguising the word bellybutton maybe?

AS is short for AquaShrimp

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »
AS is short for AquaShrimp

Well HHF to all of Skuzzys women... hamburger helper forever! ":=)

HHF to you Bronk, HHF to you MiloMorai, HHF to you too Urchin.
Btw Urchin, hows your AS? Skuzzy been taking care of ya? LOL
if the BoB is proof the spitty was better, then the Battle of Dieppe is proof the 109 was better.
I got chat

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 11:13:20 PM »
Well HHF to all of Skuzzys women... hamburger helper forever! ":=)

HHF to you Bronk, HHF to you MiloMorai, HHF to you too Urchin.
Btw Urchin, hows your AS? Skuzzy been taking care of ya? LOL

Please bend over and drop your pants, the PNG stick is commin for ya...

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 11:18:42 PM »
Skuzzy, incase u don't notice, Serenity is 'back seat moderating'... guessing he too would like some of your luvin HAHA, maybe give uchin a break, take of serenity now? HAHAHA
I got chat

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:42 PM »
Skuzzy, incase u don't notice, Serenity is 'back seat moderating'... guessing he too would like some of your luvin HAHA, maybe give uchin a break, take of serenity now? HAHAHA

So, by warning you that there will probably be repricutions to your statements is backseat moderating? No. Im not trying to enforce anything. I am not telling you to do or not to do anything. I am simply stating that you will not be here much longer

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 11:51:54 PM »
So you're just a good citizen?
Prove it!
Tell Milo the same thing about bending over and the png stick... or admit you are full of it.

BTW all, notices how these cowards 'tag team' to not bring too much heat on themselves and keep most of it on me. I'll get booted probly but none of them just like last time.
Drama Drama Drama but wait and see... the 109 and 190 will still sux in here so its a win for these fewls.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 12:06:16 AM by Schlowy »
I got chat

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 01:50:25 AM »
So you're just a good citizen?
Prove it!
Tell Milo the same thing about bending over and the png stick... or admit you are full of it.

BTW all, notices how these cowards 'tag team' to not bring too much heat on themselves and keep most of it on me. I'll get booted probly but none of them just like last time.
Drama Drama Drama but wait and see... the 109 and 190 will still sux in here so its a win for these fewls.

I didn't see anything from Milo that seemed so offensive, otherwise I would be getting on his case for being a hothead too.

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 05:20:09 AM »
I'm not sure but it could be that since the weight of the 109 slowly went up the difficulties in landing could become more pronounced leading to higher landing speeds and thus, along with inexperienced pilots, to a bigger risk of accidents in landing.

I'm not sure if the increased weight made take offs easier but more torque probably did not...

With this I mean that 109E would be a different beast in landing to, say, 109K.

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »
I'm not sure but it could be that since the weight of the 109 slowly went up the difficulties in landing could become more pronounced leading to higher landing speeds and thus, along with inexperienced pilots, to a bigger risk of accidents in landing.

I'm not sure if the increased weight made take offs easier but more torque probably did not...

With this I mean that 109E would be a different beast in landing to, say, 109K.

-C+

I think its mostly the torque, similar to the Corsair. I don't have it saved on this computer, but there is a website out there dedicated solely to debunking this myth. They have testimony from actual Bf-109 pilots as well as hard scientific and mathmatic evidence. GREAT read. If we're still arguing about this by thursday I can post the link.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »
And now Bronk has arrived, a platinum member, to come mess up the thread since he too hates the 109s.

SKUZZY, are you going to take away their posting privilidges or only mine if i call them names back???
Oh and hows your woman Urchin doin? You knock him up again? Does he even know if he's a man or a woman anymore! HAHAHA

Now that you have to fix my post, fix theirs too, SO WE CAN DO THE DISCUSSION WITHOUT NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.

LMAO oooh yes I hate 109s. ooooh bad...bad... 109. pfffft
Please... point out where I called you names Schlowy.
If that's who you are. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »
LMAO oooh yes I hate 109s. ooooh bad...bad... 109. pfffft
Please... point out where I called you names Schlowy.
If that's who you are. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
wtf? I am lost. :huh :huh
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.