Author Topic: Palin Interview  (Read 2565 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Re: Palin Interview
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:11 AM »
no skyrock.. you teachers don't talk about god.. that is for sure..  you do believe that you are all saints tho.

What would you say about anyone who attended osamabamas church for 20 years tho?

lazs

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
We don't sit around and talk to god about a holy war as we teach kids that dinosaurs walked with humans.  So, I'd rather be a teacher.  She is a complete moron, and incapable of looking at world views from a realistic standpoint.  

:noid I am on a mission from God.

You are incapable of separating internet rumor from fact.  Or perhaps capable, but unwilling...... 

:aok
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
Bush flew F-102 fighters,

Daddy lil boi got to play with fancy pwane, awwww.  Hes as dumb as a stick.  Palin is right behind him, actually she might be a lil smarter than he is, at least she knew what a dinosaur was.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:29 AM »
We don't sit around and talk to god about a holy war as we teach kids that dinosaurs walked with humans.  So, I'd rather be a teacher.  She is a complete moron, and incapable of looking at world views from a realistic standpoint.  

:noidI am on a mission from God.
No you sit around discussing more ways to swipe  money from taxpayers under the guise of "It's for the children.".
See Rule #4

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »
exactly... what does he teach his class from? the enquirer?   

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »
You are incapable of separating internet rumor from fact.  Or perhaps capable, but unwilling...... 

:aok
:rofl  U no likey me?   :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »
No you sit around discussing more ways to swipe  money from taxpayers under the guise of "It's for the children.".
:rofl  I'm guessing you taught yourself?   :aok

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »
If she went to a pentecostal church that long, she is tainted.

By your own admission, you grew up with Christian teachings, even went to a Christian school where you read the entire Bible.......I guess you are tainted as well.  :uhoh
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »
By your own admission, you grew up with Christian teachings, even went to a Christian school where you read the entire Bible.......I guess you are tainted as well.  :uhoh

Ohh,, he's tainted alright.
See Rule #4

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008, 10:37:22 AM »
no skyrock.. you teachers don't talk about god.. that is for sure..  you do believe that you are all saints tho.

lazs
Most just do their job, that is most I know.  Unfortunately, we don't expect much from you tards that pick and choose knowlege based on if it fits your political agenda.   :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:10 AM »
being tainted is only bad when you can't escape from what tainted you. :aok

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
:rofl  U no likey me?   :devil

Like or dislike has no bearing on the post I made. You either cannot or will not, separate intardnet rumor from fact. Even when you are shown that an intardnet rumor is false you still keep beating that same horse. ;)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 10:39:08 AM »
or pick and choose from the national enquirer or some far lefty blog?

I always suspected that teachers were even worse than I thought.. thanks for proving that at least one is.

lazs

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »
being tainted is only bad when you can't escape from what tainted you. :aok

Then I guess Palin's Pentecostal past isn't a bad thing since she escaped it 6 years ago.  :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »
Like or dislike has no bearing on the post I made. You either cannot or will not, separate intardnet rumor from fact. Even when you are shown that an intardnet rumor is false you still keep beating that same horse. ;)
LMAO, what have i posted in the last 10 minutes is internet rumor?